Chapter 8

[Ciel's P.O.V]

Holy fucking hell. Sebastian I'm going to kill you.

"Ciel darling, are you alright?" My mother, Rachel Phantomhive asked me. "Yeah." I lied, my body hurts like a mother fucker. My back feels like I've been ran over, then hit with a hammer. my ass feels like it's sitting on nails, and my hips feel like they've been hit with a bat ten times.

I want to be a burrito and watch anime.

"Ciel honey, do you want a lollipop?" My mother asked me sweetly. "Mom!! I'm not 5 years old! But, if you insist, I want a cherry one." I finished with a mumble. "Ok honey." She said and left the car.

I miss you, Sebastian...

--------------------------------------

When we got home I ran upstairs to my room and flopped on my bed.

Someone kill me.

I groaned in pain and curled up in a ball under my covers.

I'm not going out today. I'm going to stay in bed all day. No one can tell me otherwise.

My phone then started to ring. Groaning, I pressed answer and put the phone to my ear. "Hello?" I said, not wanting to talk to anyone. "Hi." Sebastian said on the other line.

I quickly sat up. "Oh wow, baby boy misses me already?" I said teasingly. I could tell he rolled his eyes. "No! I-I just wanted to know, if you wanted to maybe go out to dinner with me, at 7." He said. "Anything for you baby. See you at 7." I said and hanged up.

My eyes widened, realizing what I just did. "Fuck!" I yelled and dug my head into the pillow.

What the fuck!? I'm such an idiot! Why did I say yes!? How the hell am I gonna go to dinner with him!? My body feels like it's going to explode! Curse my love for him!

I took a deep breath and got up slowly, trying to not think about the pain. I rolled off my bed and crawled over to the bathroom.

It's 4:00 pm right now. So, I have enough time to get ready.

I turned on the shower, not realizing that I turned it all the way to hot water.
I got in and suddenly felt the burning water trickling down my body.

"HOLY FUCKING HELL!!"

---------------------------------------

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

6:00 pm

I'm so nervous, will he like where we're going? Will he dress up? Probably not, knowing Ciel. Calm down Sebastian. Everything is going to be fine.

I am currently wearing, black jeans, a lavender shirt, with black converse.
Out of nervousness, I drenched myself in cologne. "Ah shit!" I muttered. Too late now.

I grabbed my wallet and keys, then walked out to the door. I got in the car and drove to Ciel's house.

---------------------------------------

ding dong

The door opened, revealing a woman, with blonde hair and blue eyes.
She smiled. "You must be Sebastian! Come in!" She said. I walked in the mansion like house.

A man who looked a lot like Ciel, only his eyes were brown, walked in the room. "Sebastian, it's nice to meet you. I'm Vincent and this is my wife Rachel." Vincent said and put his arm around Rachel.

He's intimidating.

"Sebastian!!" I heard a familiar voice call from the stairs. There came Ciel, running down the steps. I must say, he looked absolutely breathtaking. He was wearing white skinny jeans, with a white button up shirt, over it was a black sweater way too big for his small stature. He had a bow tie on with a black fedora on his head. As always, he had on his knee high black combat boots.

I'm in love with this boy.