Chapter 13

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

"Hey there bassy!" Grell said, flipping his hair and leaning on my locker. "Hey Grell." I said, putting my books in my backpack.

For the past couple of weeks. Grell and I have hit it off pretty well. We are really good friends. But, Ciel doesn't like him and hates it that I hang out with him. I don't know why. I think he's overreacting. We are just friends.

"Soo, I was thinking, maybe we can hang out at your house." Grell said, looking at his nails. "Ok! Sounds great." I said. "See you later, bassy!" Grell left.

"Baby!!" I heard a familiar voice call, jumping on my back. I chuckled. "Hey Ciel." I patted his head. He giggled and got in front of me, kissing my nose.

-------------------------------------------

"Hey baby, so I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go to the diner again." Ciel asked, holding unto my arm. "Sure thing sweetheart." I replied. "Sweetheart?" He looked at me surprised. I started to lightly blush. "Well, I....umm....well...you always give me pet names so, I wanted to give you one too." I said, scratching the back of my neck out of nervousness.

"Awww!! Sebby poo!!" He giggled and snuggled my arm. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"So, tonight at like 6?" He asked. "Sure thing." I replied. We got to the side walk that separates our streets from each other's house. "See you at 6." I kissed him passionately, which he returned. He pulled away and kissed my nose. "See you at 6." He winked and walked off, occasionally skipping and spinning around.

I chuckled and walked off to my house.

-------------------------------------------

[Ciel's P.O.V]

It's already past 6:00 pm, and I still am sitting at the booth of the diner. My boot taps impatiently and anxiously on the ground.

Where could he be? He's never late. Never. Did he forget? Is he ignoring me? Is he mad at me? Is he with someone?

I stopped at that last thought. I then started bitting on my fingernails.

No, no, no, no. Stop it Ciel. Sebastian would never do such a thing. But, he has been spending an awful lot of time with that Grell person. Ugh, Grell...

I pulled out my phone and dialed Lizzy's number. "Hello?" She picked up. "Liz, I need you to check someone for me." I said, looking out the window of the diner. "Ciel!!! Remember the code names!!" She whined. "Sorry. Hello kitty this is King of chess, I request information on a specific person." I said quietly. "Hello kitty at your service! Which person do you want me to check?" She asked, typing on her computer.

"Grell Sutcliff." I replied with venom in my voice. "Aha! Found him! He's at Sebastian's house." She said. "What!?" I yelled, running out of the diner. "I'll call you later hello kitty." I hung up and ran to my oh so perfect boyfriend's house.

Someone's going to die today.

------------------------------------------

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

Grell and I, are currently sitting in my room, laughing like crazies. "Wait! So you actually put eggs in your old principles desk chair?" I asked, trying to calm down my laugher. "Yeah! He didn't see them, so when he sat down, he was surely surprised!" Grell laughed.

We rolled around talking about more pranks. I don't know why but, I have a feeling that I've forgotten something.

Something important...

After a few more laughs we calmed down and stopped laughing. "Sooo... Sebastian, have you ever had sex?" Grell suddenly asked me, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Yeah." I replied. "Really!? Who!?" He said, scooting up closer to me. "With Ciel." I said, chuckling.

"Ew! With him? That brat probably isn't even experienced!" Grell said and pushed me down, pinning me down. He smirked. "I'll show you how a pro does it." He kissed me. Shocked, I froze and didn't kiss back nor move.

Suddenly then, my bedroom door swung open revealing my boyfriend. My eyes widened as I saw him.

He stood there with his eye wide, tears forming. His mouth trembling and his body shaking as he stared.

Shit...