Chapter 6

[Ciel's P.O.V]

After his word, I immediately started to pull his shirt off. "Let me pleasure you first." I smirked and got on top of him.

I kissed his neck and kissed down to his pant line. I rubbed his growing bulge and started to unbuckle his pants. I pulled off his pants, along with his boxers and threw them on the ground.

Fuck. He's big. I thought to myself, kissing the tip of his big cock. His breath hitched as I started to lick his shaft. I've never actually done this before, but I've read plenty of yaoi manga, so I think I know what I'm doing.

I started to suck on his tip and pump his shaft. He moaned softly and ran his fingers through my hair, lightly tugging. Due to his big size. It can't go all the way in my mouth. I sucked harder on his tip, pumping faster. I suddenly felt salty fluid in my mouth.

He's already leaking. I smirked and swirled my tongue around the tip. He pulled on my hair, moaning. I pumped faster, now bobbing my head. I moaned at the feel of his cock in my mouth.

"Y-y-you're v-very g-g-good at t-this." He breathed out. I looked at him and winked. He moaned and bend his head back as he came inside my mouth.

I was shocked at first, but I swallowed it and licked the remaining amounts.
He then sat up and kissed me with fiery passion. I pulled him down on top of me, swirling my tongue around his.

He pulled away from the passionate kiss and pulled my pants off, along with my boxers. Leaving me completely nude. I blushed slightly, but then moaned when he kissed my cock.
He teasingly licked around my member, smirking. He kept licking around it, making me go crazy.

"Sebastian, come on." I begged, bucking my hips up. He held them down and kissed my inner thigh. "Not until you really beg." He finished with a smirk and kissed my other thigh.

Oh, so he acts all sweet and innocent on the outside, but on the inside, he's nothing but a lustful, teasing, demon. I thought to myself. "Fuck, Sebastian, come on! Please! Suck me off!" I pleaded. He smirked wider and pumped my member slowly. I moaned loudly. He pulled his hand away and put my cock in his mouth, sucking and bobbing his head. My hands shot up to his head and pulled his hair. "Oh Sebastian!" I moaned out Loudly, closing my eyes from this wonderful feeling.

God, it felt great. But, It was only just the beginning of something hot.

Not being able to control myself, I screamed out his name and came inside his mouth. He greedily sucked it all up and licked his lips. "You taste amazing Ciel." He said and kissed me hotly, digging his tongue in my mouth. I moaned into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He pulled away and flipped me on my stomach. Wide eyed, I looked over my shoulder and cried out his name, as he stuck his tongue in my entrance. I clawed at the sheets and rocked against his mouth. He rubbed my thighs as his tongue went through the first ring of muscle. "Sebastian!" I cried, gripping the pillow.

He pulled his tongue out and licked around my tight hole. He lubricated three of his fingers and stuck one in my entrance. I screamed in the pillow at the feeling. It hurt a little but, slowly it started to feel good. He entered another finger in, thrusting and stretching my hole. "Sebastian, more." I moaned out, wanting more of this pleasure filled feeling.

He pulled his fingers out and flipped me on my back. He kissed me in a tongue tangling kiss. "If it hurts, tell me to stop." He whispered in my ear and lined himself up to my hole. I nodded, closing my eyes.

He slowly entered me, kissing my neck. I squeezed my eyes shut and dug my nails in his back.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. This hurts. Definitely not like in the movies. I thought to myself, biting my lip. He finally got all the way in and stayed in place. Letting me adjust to his large size. "M-move." I said, slowly getting used to the feeling.

He nodded and slowly started to thrust in and out of my hole. I closed my eyes tightly, gripping the sheets of his King sized bed. "Sebanng Sebastian ahhhh! More!" I moaned out, wrapping my legs around his waist. He started to go faster and moan my name. "Fuck, Ciel. You're so tight." He groaned and went faster. I screamed, digging my nails in his back.

"Ahh! Fuck me harder!" I screamed out. He felt amazing inside me, thrusting harder and faster in me. He moaned out my name, and rolled me on top. I bended my head back and started to bounce, screaming out his name. He caressed my hips as he groaned. "AHH!" I screamed out as he bucked his hips up, hitting my sweet spot perfectly.

He rolled back on top and thrusted relentlessly in my tight hole. I screamed by his ear, as I clawed at his back, leaving bright red marks. "SEBASTIAN!!! AHHH!" I screamed, reaching my limit.

The bed started to move with us, creaking loudly. Sebastian moaned loudly, while I cried out his name.
With one final thrust, he slammed deep in my prostate, coming inside me. "Ciel!" He moaned out and bit down on my neck, groaning out his orgasm.

"Sebastian!!" I screamed out and came on mine and his chest. I tugged on his hair, riding out my orgasm.

Sebastian panted on my neck, while I panted, still tugging on his hair. He looked at me and kissed me sweetly. I smiled into the kiss, playing back in my head of what just happened. He pulled away and looked into my eye with passion. I smiled back at him and caressed his cheek softly. "I-I love you Sebastian." I whispered softly. His eyes widened at the sudden confession. He kissed my hand, with his smile growing.

"I love you too."