Chapter 29

[Ciel's P.O.V]

Sebastian and I stood at the graves of my mother and father. He placed his hand on my shoulder, comforting. I exhaled and leaned against him.

"I suppose I will have to live with my aunt now." I said. "You can live with me." Sebastian tighten his grip on my shoulder. "What about your mom?" I looked up at him. "She'll be fine with it." He replied.

I gently smiled. "So, do I have to eat souls now?" I asked. He chuckled. "No. My mom gets specially made demon food for us." He said.

I pulled him down to my height. "You can't run away from me now." I smirked, my eye glowing that shimmery pink color. "Same goes for you too." He smirked, his eyes glowing too. "I'm glad, I can be together forever with you." I smiled. "Me too." He then kissed me softly on the lips.

Together forever.

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

I'm going to do it.

I looked into his beautiful eye and spoke. "Ciel, you are the most beautiful person I have ever met. You have made me laugh so hard and sigh so many times. I have been alive for awhile now and you have made me the happiest demon in the entire world. I love you so much, Ciel. Naturally, I had something else planned to do this at but, I think your parents would be a lot happier if I did it here, right now. So, I have something important to ask you, Ciel." I went down on one knee and pulled a black box out of my pocket.

I opened the box, revealing the ring I bought for him. His eye went wide as he gasped, tears beginning to fall down his cheeks.

"Ciel Phantomhive, will you marry me?"