Chapter 14

[Ciel's P.O.V]

I ran out of the house and ran onto to the side walk. I was sobbing my heart out.

"Ciel! Please!" I heard Sebastian the traitor yell, running to me. He grabbed my hand. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed and swat his hand away. "Ciel, please..." He said, tears forming in his eyes. I ran away to my house, still crying.

I ran up to my room and slammed the door. I dug my head into the pillow and cried my heart out.

My bedroom door opened and in came my mother. She rested her hand on my shoulder. "Ciel? What happened darling?" She asked. I turned to her and cried on her shoulder. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my head. "H-he cheated on me!" I cried.

"Aww sweetie. I'm so sorry." My mother said, rubbing my back soothingly. After a little while I eventually fell asleep, hoping that I will  wake up from this nightmare,

Called reality...

-------------------------------------------

Two weeks later...

I walked in the halls of the school that has ruined my life. My heart was broken. It felt like I was hit in the head with a bat over and over again. That my body was going through the worst torture one could think of. I was tired, sick, broken, angry, but, I can't seem to stop loving,

Him.

That traitor...

Alois and Lizzy have been the most nicest friends I've ever had. Lizzy keeps giving me stuffed animals. She said to me that if I ever think about him, to just stab the teddy bear and think that it's him.

My cousin is a rather violent girl.

When Alois first heard about it. He came straight to my house and had a bunch of ice cream, boxes of tissues, and the notebook.

My best friend is a.....I don't even know myself to be honest.

I got to my locker and opened it. Then he came and walked over to his locker.

As I started to walk away, he grabbed my hand. "Don't touch me!" I yelled. "Ciel please! It wasn't what you thought it was!" He yelled back. "Let me go!! You bastard! I trusted you! You betrayed me! I hate you! I hate you!" I yelled, sobbing and hitting his chest. "Ciel please....listen to me!" He yelled desperately, his voice cracking. "No! I refuse! I refuse! I hate you!" I yelled and slapped him.

He let go of my hand and put it on his reddening cheek. Shocked of what I just did. I pulled my hand away, slowly shaking my head. "I-I-I...." I stuttered out, wanting the words to come out.

I want to go back to him. I want to feel him, kiss him, smell him, hear him whispering into my ear while we make passionate love. But most of all...

I want to tell him I love him.

But, I ran away out to the outside of the school onto the road. I was sobbing. I heard him yell my name as he ran outside to me. But suddenly, I heard the sound of a car honking and tires screeching.

And then...

Everything...

Went black...