Chapter 39

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

"I'm going to find him." I said, finally getting out of bed. I went into the bathroom to wash my face. As I looked in the mirror I noticed the ring around my neck on a chain.

Weird.

I noticed a note in my pocket, curiously I opened it revealing its contents.

Hello, Sebastian Michaelis.
Oh yes, it is me indeed. Have you
Forgotten? Demons only die if they
Are pierced by a demon sword.
No matter. I have already captured
  Your beloved  little fiancé. Oh, how
Sweet he will sound as I thrust into
                      Him. Tata!

                                          Claude F.

My eyes glowed as my blood boiled. I growled demonically, my shadow revealing it's true beast.

"Claude...."

--------------------------------------------

[Ciel's P.O.V]

I woke up in a dark room. I pulled my arm but, it was tied up to a bed post.

What!?

I noticed my other arm was tied up, along with my feet, making my legs spread open. As I was about to open my mouth to speak. A gag was covering it, forbidding me to speak.

Sebastian...

I heard the door open and footsteps walking in the dim lit room. "I'm glad you're awake." Claude smirked, his golden eyes glowing by the candle stick that he held. "Get away from me you sick bastard!" I yelled, pulling on the rope.

"Oh, Ciel, so sorry but, I have no intention of staying away from you." He chuckled, sitting next to my waist. He put his face close to mine. I could feel his hot breathe on my face. My eyes glowed as I spat at his face.

Claude growled as he grabbed my face. "Listen here you little piece of shit, I will have my way with you. Whether you like it or not. But first," he smirked as he got on top of me. "I want to hear you scream in agony." I then heard the snap of a bone. My eyes widened as I screamed in pain. My arm bled as it was bent in a horrific way.

Claude laughed, a sadistic laugh that would belong to a psychopath. "Beautiful." He mumbled, ripping my clothes off my defenseless body.

He placed kisses on my neck as he placed his hand on my leg. "One more time." He snapped my leg. Hot tears spilled from my eyes as I cried out in pain.

"Sebastian! Help me!" I screamed over and over again. Claude growled once more, "Stop calling that things name." He said with venom.

My right eye suddenly burned as it glowed a purple color. "S-Sebastian!" I screamed one more time, the pain in my arm and leg almost unbearable as it was trying to heal itself to it's regular form.

Claude scoffed, "You think he will hear you?" He pulled back away from me.

That's when the door opened, "I heard everything. Now," I heard my demons knuckles crack.

"It's time that I finally kill you."