Chapter 40

[Ciel's P.O.V]

"So, are you coming on Saturday?" Lizzie broke me out of my thoughts. I looked up at her with a forced smile. "Of course! Umm... What are we doing on Saturday?" I asked, fidgeting slightly. "Cieeeeelll!!! We are going to the bowling alley!" Lizzie whined, hitting me with her text book.

"Oh, right." I laughed. Lizzie tilted her head as she began to speak, "Hey, are you and Sebastian ok?" I was taken back a bit and sat up straighter. "Yeah! We're great! Why do you ask?" I fidgeted again.

"Weeeeelll, you haven't been acting yourself lately..." She trailed off, her eyes adverting to the wooden floors of our classroom. "What do yo-" I was quickly cut off by the sound of the door opening. "Alright, take your seats and let's get started!" Mr. J said. He already began writing on the chalkboard as the other students all groaned. "Hey, hey, one more week and you'll be done." Mr. J scoffed.

Lizzie sat behind me, opening her books. I looked down at my book, pretending to listen to the teachers words.

I'm not acting myself...?

-------------------------------------------

I shut my eyes as I heard the sound of breaking bones and screams of agony. I also heard his laugh.

The laugh was not like Sebastian.....

It was someone else....

I broke free from the rope that was bounding my hands and feet. I curled up in a ball, protecting myself.

From what exactly...?

A dying Claude.....or....

Sebastian...?

-----------------------------------------

Before I knew it, the bell rang. All the students grabbed their belongings and ran out the door. I sighed, grabbing my books and my own backpack.

"Remember, Saturday!" Lizzie giggled, waving then heading out the door. I walked out of the classroom, into the busy hallways of the school. "Make way, bitches! My fiancé is requesting my ass!" I yelled, pushing through the crowds. I slightly smiled once I saw my Sebastian. He was being his nice self and helping a student with their books.

Wait....

I growled, running towards him, "Asshole!" Sebastian looked up, his eyes searched for me. I tackled him down, "You said you would help me with my books!" I yelled, looking down at him. Sebastian groaned, rubbing his head. "And I will. She just dropped her books so I helped her." His red eyes looked at me.

I glanced over at the girl who squeaked in fear. She immediately picked up her books and ran. "Keep running!" I yelled. Sebastian sighed, getting up. "Baby, you know I don't like it." I whined slightly, holding onto his arm. I heard him chuckle, "You're so weird." He kissed my cheek.

I hit his arm playfully before hugging it. "We are going to the bowling alley on Saturday, right?" I asked, looking up at my demon. He nodded in response, picking up my books and holding them.

He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. "Let's go." He started walking down the hall. "Sebby-poo!!" I squealed, jumping on his back. I giggled once he sighed.

Sebastian would never hurt me.

Or at least....

I think....