Chapter 27

[Ciel's P.O.V]

"Hello?" I said, walking around a mysterious blinding white room.

"Hello, Ciel." A woman with white angel wings spoke to me. "Who the fuck are you?" I asked. "My name is Angela. I'm an angel." She smiled angelically. "Well, Angela. Hi, can I go home now?" I said.

Angela frowned. "To do that demon? Don't you want to stay and be with your parents?" Suddenly my parents appeared, smiling at me. I gasped. "M-mom? D-dad?" I whispered, tears going down my face. "Come home to us, Ciel." My mom smiled, opening her arms out for a hug. "Yes, Ciel. Come, we miss you so much." My father smiled.

"Mom......dad....." I whispered.

---------------------------------------------

"Are Angels real?" I asked, wrapping my arms around Sebastian's neck from behind. "Yes." He replied, turning to another page in his book. "Are they good?" I laid my head on his shoulder.

I heard him sigh and put his book down. "No, not really. It's hard to explain, my love. Angels will manipulate your mind into seeing paradise, when really, it isn't. Same with demons." He said.

"Have you ever done something like that?" I looked at him. "No. Don't worry, my love. I will never do something like that to you. I promise." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Good." I smiled, closing my eyes.

-------------------------------------------

My hands shook while my knees trembled. "No....." I whispered. "What?" My father asked.

"NO!" I yelled, backing away. "Ciel, what are you saying?" My mom asked.
"This isn't real. You aren't real! You're dead! Both of you are dead!" I screamed. "Ciel, know what you are doing." Angela narrowed her eyes.

"I do know. Now, sent me home!" I yelled.

Sebastian, I'm coming home...

-------------------------------------------

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

"You'll be alright, Ciel." I stroked his soft hair. I busted into my house, carrying him close to me. "Mom!" I yelled. "What?" She asked, walking down the stairs. Her eyes widened at the sight of Ciel. "What happened?" She looked at me.

"It doesn't matter. Can you help him?" I asked. She took Ciel from me and went to a bedroom, setting him down on the bed. "There's only one way." She said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"We have to turn him into a demon."