Chapter 9

[Ciel's P.O.V]

"So where are you taking me?" I asked, buckling myself In. "You'll see." He said and started his car.

Fuck. My body still hurts.

I suddenly felt my fingers intertwining with much bigger fingers. I looked over at Sebastian who was looking straight ahead, with a light pink tint on his cheeks. I smiled and gently squeezed his hand. I saw a small smile forming on his face.

----------------------------------------

We got to the diner and sat down at a booth. "What would you like?" He asked, looking over the menu. "Your big co-" he cut me off. "Burger it is then." He said. I rolled my eyes playfully and giggled.

The waitress came and asked what we wanted to drink. "Oh my god! Sebastian?" The waitress said. "Stacy!" He said and hugged her, which she hugged him back.

I glared at the girl with burning hatred.

He's mine.

"Stacy, this is my boyfriend Ciel." Sebastian said.

Wait... Boyfriend? He never asked me! I'm not complaining or anything, it's just, well, he should've asked me!

"Ciel, this is one of my old friends Stacy." My Sebastian said. I got up and smiled politely. "Hello Stacy. I'm Ciel, his boyfriend." I said and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you Ciel." She said and giggled.

Then Stacy took our orders and left to the kitchen. "You never asked me! I mean, it's not like I'm complaining. Hell, Make me your husband! It's just that you never asked me!" I said to him. He just smiled. "I'm sorry. I just thought that you knew. Since, with what happened last night." He said and blushed slightly.

I smirked and rubbed my shoe against his crotch. He jerked. "Ciel, what the fuck are you doing?!" He whispered shouted. "Having dessert early." I smirked and went under the table to his crotch.

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

"Ciel! Quit it!" I whispered. I heard him chuckle, rubbing my crotch. I jerked forward and covered my mouth.

Fuck! I can't make any sounds, unless we want to get kicked out.

Ciel unzipped my fly and pulled my already erect cock out. I took a deep breath and gripped on to the edge of the table.

"Fuck, you are so big." I heard him mutter and lick around it. "Ciel." I breathed out and ran my fingers through his hair. He started to pump and suck on it. I moaned softly, gripping his hair tightly.

Stacy then came and set our food on the table. "Where did your boyfriend go?" She asked. "Oh, he went to the bathroom." I said, smiling. I gripped his hair tighter while he started to bob his head up and down. She smiled and left.

Ciel bobbed his head faster, softly moaning. "Ciel." I groaned out and came in his mouth. He sucked it all up and zipped my pants up. He got out from under the table and sat down with a satisfied smile on his face. "Let's eat!"

----------------------------------------

[Ciel's P.O.V]

After dinner, we went to the park to watch the stars. "It's beautiful isn't it?" I said, laying my head on Sebastian's chest. "Yeah. But, not nearly as beautiful as you." He said, running his fingers through my hair. "Well aren't you a smooth motherfucker." I said. We both started to laugh and talk about our childhoods.

"Ciel?" He suddenly said. "Yes baby?" I asked, snuggling his chest. "Where do you get your contacts?" He asked. "What? I don't use contacts." I replied, looking up at him. "Why is your right eye purple then?" He asked, placing his hand on my cheek. I pulled away and sat up, hugging my knees.

That day...

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

I sat up and rubbed Ciel's back. "You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to." I said and smiled. He looked at me with a smile. I placed my lips on his soft ones, kissing him gently. We pulled away to instantly rejoin.

I placed my hand on the back of his hand, kissing more passionately. He pulled me down on top of him, wrapping his arms around my neck. I stuck my tongue in, searching around his wet cavern. He moaned softly and ran his fingers through my hair.

I pulled away, a string of salvia connecting to our tongues. "Car." He said, panting. I nodded and started to fold the blanket. He ran to the car and pushed down the back seats for more room. I threw the blanket in the front seat and got in the back, where he was waiting for me. His sweater and shirt was already off. I smirked and got on top of him, kissing him roughly. I dominated the kiss, but, I don't think he really cared. He moaned and started to unbutton my own shirt.

I pulled away from the heated kiss and kissed down to his chest, flicking my tongue over his nipple. He moaned and ran his fingers through my hair.

I unlaced his boots and took them off. I kissed down to his pants and took them off, along with his boxers and threw them somewhere behind me. He smiled and spread his legs for me. "Come and get it big boy." He smirked at me.

I kissed him roughly, digging my tongue in his mouth. I unzipped my fly and lined myself up to his hole. I slid in gently. Ciel shut his eye and opened his mouth in a silent cry, arching his back.

I went all the way in and waited patiently for him to get adjusted to my size.

[Ciel's P.O.V]

He felt so big inside me. "Go." I said, opening my eye. He slowly started to move in and out of me. I dug my nails in the carpet. "Faster!" I moaned out, feeling the pleasure start to take over. He moved faster, gripping my hips. "Ah! Ah! Ah! More!" I moaned, digging my nails in even more.

He suddenly pulled out, pulling me on top of him. I then sat on his cock, arching my back.

So good.

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

He's so tight and hot inside.

He spread his thighs apart and started to bounce. "Sebastian! Sebastian!" He screamed, bouncing faster. I groaned and started to rub his thighs. He looked so beautiful. His blue eye closed, his mouth wide open, emitting the most beautiful sounds I've ever heard, his face a perfect flushed pink.

Everything about him is perfect.

I snapped my hips up, hitting his sweet spot perfectly. "SEBASTIAN!!" He screamed, digging his nails into my chest. I started thrusting up while he bounced. "Fuck yes!!! More! More! AHHH!! Sebastian!!" He screamed, trying to keep up with my thrusts. "Hnnng fuck! Ciel!" I groaned, thrusting up faster.

Ciel threw his head back and screamed. "SEBASTIAN!" He then came on my chest. Thrusting up one final time. I groaned and came inside his tight hole.

We both panted for air. "I love you." Ciel breathed out. I smiled and caressed his hips. "I love you too." I breathed out as well.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the window of the drivers seat. Ciel and I  both froze as we saw a police officer looking at us with his flashlight flashing at us.

Shit...