Chapter 4

[Ciel's P.O.V]

"Why are we here?" I whispered to Sebastian. Currently we are walking in the halls of our school, wearing all black attire. It's 12:00 am in the morning. Thank god it's Friday. I thought to myself.

"I can't tell you." He whispered back to me. "Are we going to have sex here!?" I squeaked with excitement. "No!" He said. "Foreplay?" I asked. "No! We aren't doing anything sexual here." He said, looking at doors to the classrooms.

"Wait. So we will do something sexual at home?" I asked, smirking. "Ciel!" Sebastian yelled, hiding his obvious blush.

He's so innocent!

I started to skip around him. My boots clicking on the hard floors. "So then, what are we doing here?" I asked. "I can't tell you." Sebastian replied, rolling his eyes. I groaned and jumped on his back. "You are no fun at all." I complained.

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

"And you are perverted." I snapped back at him. "Having a dirty mind, is better than having a simple mind." He said back right away. I sighed.

We finally got to the class room I wanted to be at. I opened the door and walked in, with Ciel walking closely behind me. "Do you have a fetish with dark rooms or something?" He asked me. "Shh." I said.

She's here somewhere.

[Ciel's P.O.V]

I sighed and leaned against the wall. I'm so bored here. What the hell is he even doing?

Sebastian keeps walking around the class room. "Baby, Why are we here?" I asked. "She's here somewhere." He replied.

Wait a second! She!? Who's she!? No fucking slut is gonna touch my Sebastian! Oh I'll kill her! I'll kill her! He's mine and mine only! Who is this bitch!?

"Ciel?" Sebastian asked, holding a black cat with big yellow eyes. "What?" I asked. "Do you want to meet her?" He asked, smiling and petting the cat.

Wait, The 'she' he was talking about is a cat?

"Hold the fuck up!" I yelled, breaking Sebastian from his thoughts. He stopped petting the cat and looked at me. "You mean to tell me, that instead of being at your home, with you fucking my brains out. We are here at the fucking school, at 12:00 am in the fucking morning, petting a fucking cat!?" I yelled. Sebastian looked down. "Yes." He mumbled.

I started to hit my head against the door. I'm in love with a cat loving idiot. I thought to myself, while hitting my head.

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

I think he's upset.

Suddenly we heard the sound of footsteps in the hall. I put the cat down and grabbed Ciel, pulling him away from the door. "What the fu-" I cut him off, covering his mouth. "Shhh." I whispered.

It's Friday. Why is the janitor here? I thought to myself.

The footsteps faded away and I let go of Ciel. "Ow. Give me a warning next time baby." He said. I grabbed his hand and ran out the door.

Shit! Shit! Shit! What are we gonna do!? I thought frantically. "Baby! Slow down! I don't have big ass legs like you do!" Ciel yelled, holding on to my hand tightly. "Sorry." I said and slowed down a bit.

We got in here through the nurses office. Maybe the window is still open.
I thought to myself, when suddenly I heard the foot steps again. Without thinking, I opened one of the supply closets and pushed Ciel in. I got in it myself and slowly closed the door, without making a sound.

"Would you give me a fu-" I cut him off again. "Shh! Ciel if you aren't quiet, we'll get caught!" I whispered shouted at him. The closet was really small so we were pressed up against each other.

The footsteps stopped in front of the closet. I gulped and uncovered Ciel's mouth. I heard the sound of a mop hitting the floor and the janitor whistling.

Shit!