Chapter 2

“WHAT THE HELL LOUIS?!?!” was the last thing I heard.

I woke to find myself in a small, white room with one window. There were lots of cords connecting up to my arms and legs. Then everything came back to me, I had left home and I fell on the road and I got hit by some car. Suddenly, the door opened a man and a women walked in. The man looked to be a doctor and the women to be a nurse.

The man was first to speak. 

“Miss Jones, how are you feeling this morning?” 

I could only studder out, “W-where a-am I?”

“You are in a hospital. You were struck by a van. You went into a coma for four days. You are very lucky to be alive." He said. "I will be back in a moment.” 

The doctor walked out and shut the door. The nurse started to tell me that I was getting an injection to help with some of the pain. I could see a very dark and bloody cut in the inside of my left leg. I watched as the needle pierced into my skin. It didn’t hurt, but I could feel the liquid going in. 

I could hear lots of young voices from outside the door. 

“Can we see her?”

“I want to see the girl I saved!”

“I want to tell her I am very sorry for what I did.”

“I want to take her to Nando’s!”

"Niall, not now!"

As the nurse was cleaning up, the doctor walked back in and shut the door. 

“Miss Jones, do you remember anyone helping you after getting hit by the van?” The doctor asked me. 

I shook my head.

“Well, there were five boys who helped you and got you to hospital. They would like to meet you.” The doctor told me.

I agreed. I would have to meet them sooner or later.

He went to the door and told them to come and see me.

I was so surprised when they walked in.

It was One Direction. 

Oh no. Why?

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry it was short.

Haven't had much time to write. Please vote and comment. No hate please

~jacandtimtam~