Chapter 12

"I love you Ruby and I will always protect you."

Harry's POV

I woke to see Ruby and the boys still sleeping, so was dying for some coffee so I went downstairs to get some. As I did I walked into Ruby's doctor. 

"Well, Hello Mr Styles." The doctor said to me.

"Hello there. Please call me Harry,"

"Okay Harry. I was thinking about Ruby before and when she would be allowed to go home. Would you like to know?"

"Oh yes! That would be wonderful." 

We walked over to the counter where a nurse was sitting down. He went through some papers to find Ruby's.

"Here we are. It says she can go home within 2 days time." He explained to me while finding the information.

"Wow! Seriously?" 

"Yes Harry."

"Well, I'll go and tell her." 

I didn't worry about the coffee and walked as fast as I could into Ruby's room. She was talking to Lou and they were telling jokes. 

"Harry! Where did you go?" Ruby asked me.

"I saw your doctor and he said you could go home within 2 days."

When I said home, she looked down. Her eyes started to fill with tears. I rushed over to her and gave her a cuddle. 

"I don't have a home to go to. Well, until I become your daughter I guess." She cried to me.

"Well, what about tomorrow I can see if we can do the adoption papers?"

"Okay sure thing." 

"Harry, could I speak to you alone please?" Lou asked me.

"Sure Lou." I kissed Ruby's forehead and walked outside with Lou.

Louis' POV

"Let's go downstairs to the cafe." I suggested.

"Okay. What's going on?" Harry asked me worriedly.

"Ahhh, well do you think it is the right thing to do?" 

"What are you talking about?"

"Ruby. Do you think it is a good idea to adopt her?"

"Yes, I do. She is a sweet teenager and she has been through a lot. I don't think it would be fair on her to not adopt her!" 

"Fine. I was just wondering, because you usually don't always make the best decisions."

"It is going to be the best decision of my life."

We grabbed 5 cups of decafe coffee and a iced tea for Ruby and went back upstairs.

We walked into see, Ruby laughing on the floor with Zayn and Liam. Niall still sleeping on his bed. Harry rushed over to Ruby.

"Rubies! You okay?" Harry said.

"I'm fine. I fell out of bed when Zayn scared me." 

"Oh alright, I thought it was something serious."

She continued to laugh until she wet her pants.

God, her and Harry are going to have so much fun when she comes his daughter.

TWO DAYS LATER.................

Ruby's POV

Today, is the day I become Miss Ruby Styles. I'm actually kind of excited. Harry and the boys told me that we're going to have a party so I can meet some new people and have a bit of fun!

I got up and got dressed. The boys had left to get dressed and organise some stuff. I wore a dress El had dropped off to me.  It was a floral dress that went to my mid- thigh. I put on my converse shoes and did my hair in a fish tail on the side. As I was put on some mascra, the boys walked in. 

"Geez. Ruby you look hot!" Niall exclaimed. 

"Niall! That is my daughter!" Harry yelled.

"In 2 hours!" I corrected him.

"C'mon let's get going!" Liam said.

We walked outside to the dam paps........... again! Harry grabbed my left hand and Niall was on my right hand. Harry glared at him while I laughed.

We continued to walk through them. Some of them yelled at us,

"Harry, is this your new girlfriend?"

"When did you and Taylor break up?"

"Are you pregnant with Niall or Harry's baby?"

There were some many flashes and screams, I fainted and fell to the floor.

"RUBY!" 

-------------------------------------------

A/N: 

Well, Chapter 12 is up. Go back and read Chapter 11. It has changed. 

Hope you are enjoying this book and How We Met!

I will update only if I get 2 votes! I know you all want to know what happens! 

Byeeeee :)

Love you all,

- Jac xx