Chapter 12

Ruby’s POV

Flashback......

“I just want to be left alone.” I spat at him.

“Why?” 

“Just stop with the questions and leave me alone!”

“I want to know what’s wrong!” Niall raised his voice.

“Okay, you want to know my problem! My problem is you! Liam told me you’re cheating on me and I hate you!” I stood up on the bed, screaming at him.

“You would really take Liam’s word over mine? What if I wasn’t cheating on you? Maybe Liam is lying to you!” Niall shoved me, causing my legs to collapse. My body fell to my bed, while my head hit the edge of the bed side. It hurt so much, tears started to pour without my control.

“I would take Liam’s word over yours any day!” I sobbed. Niall gripped my wrists tightly, sending shock waves to my head.

“Of course you would take his word over mine! You don’t even trust me! Do everyone and everything a favor and just leave and don’t bother anyone with your problems! We are sick and tired of you and I’m pretty sure Harry regrets adopting you!” Niall screamed at me.

Flashback over.....

I awoke in a dark room, sweat was pouring from my body. I could see daylight seeping under the curtains. I looked around at my surroundings, it was Dad’s room for sure. My head hurt so very much as I placed it back on the pillow. I took in a deep breath, the pillow smelt so good just like Dad. I thought back to my fight with Niall. 

He told me, I should leave and don’t bother anyone with my problems. I guess I do have a lot of problems but I didn’t think it would affect everyone around me. Does Dad actually regret adopting me? I’m sure he does, because I have a caused a lot of stuff through the time Dad has had me.

Maybe I should take Niall’s advice and just leave. I could start a new life and leave all that behind. I could change my name, so people wouldn’t wonder if I was Harry Styles’ daughter. I don’t think anyone would care anyways. I would miss Nan, Eleanor, Louis, Zayn, Perrie, Liam and Dad. I know I’m making a mistake,  I could just leave the country, Australia? America? Italy? New Zealand?

Probably Australia, it’s far away from everything and I don’t know anyone who lives there. 

One Direction hardly visits there and that’s good for me. Which part of Australia would I go to? Melbourne because I know my way around there a bit.

My decision is made. I’m leaving for Melbourne, Australia and I’m not telling anyone.

I better start my journey.

Harry’s POV

What the heck is wrong with Niall? Telling Ruby he thought I regretted adopting her. I know, lots of things have happened over the period of time that I adopted her but we sorted through all those things. Niall was in his bedroom, while Bella and Anne were chatting quietly, Liam was telling Zayn not to panic about what had happened. I decided to head up to see if Ruby was alright. I heard the front door open and close and that made me think that it could just be Louis. There was no one there. That’s odd.