Chapter 15

So, I’m getting a lot of hate and I’m getting really tired of it. Can you all just stop?

If you don’t enjoy reading the book, then delete it from your reading list and don’t bother me with what you think about it. It hurts me that you don’t enjoy it because I work quite hard on it! I don't think you would like it if someone commented on your story and said mean and horrible things about it! Please don't do it to me! There are a few people out there who are enjoying it and it’s lovely to see a few people saying they are enjoying it! 

Thank you to those who are! 

I love writing chapters and I hope you enjoy reading them. Those who send me hate can get over it!

Guess what! Adopted by One Direction is on #591 for Fan Fiction and #817 for Teen Fiction! Yay!

Enjoy!

~jac_kate~ xx

* *

Ruby’s POV

It’s been about one day since Christmas and since then I have been talking to Mia everyday. I really enjoy our little chats and she even lives near the hotel which is good. I haven’t gone out of the building just yet because I’m afraid of the paps outside. 

To get use to things out in Melbourne, Mia and I are going out to do some fun shopping! I’m glad I met Mia because she kind of understands me. She was kicked out of her room when she was around the same age and she made the massive move over here. She’s been here for a while now because she’s 22. 

I’ve been watching a lot of Australian telly in the past three days I’ve been here and I love it! I watch the Today Show with Karl and Lisa in the morning and at night I watch a few other shows. I’m not to sure what their called, but we’ll see.

I showered and dressed in a floral summer dress with my white converse. I put my hair into a bun at the top of the hair and applied some light foundation and mascara.

The temperature is suppose to be warm today. I needed to get some ‘girl products’, some food because I was a bit over food from Crown. 

As I switched off the News, there was a slight knock at the door. I looked through the hole in the door to see Mia standing there looking very causal. I smiled to myself and opened the door.

“Ruby! You look beautiful!” Mia looked up and down at my clothes, smiling.

“Awe Mia! You look amazing!” She was dressed in a light blue sun dress with a pair of white flats. 

“C’mon there’s a taxi downstairs waiting for us!” I grabbed my handbag and got my sunnies ready just in case. 

“Where are we heading today?” 

“I was thinking Chadstone Shopping Centre. Is that alright?” I nodded my head as we got into the waiting lift.

As we got out of the lift, I could see paps lining up near the door and a few teenage girls. I put my sunnies on and linked arms with Mia. 

“Just go straight to the taxi.” Mia nodded, nervously.

We stepped outside the door and we were ambushed. Flashes and screams filled my eyes and ears. Why were the teenage girls there?

“Chadstone Shopping Centre please.” Mia said, as we jumped into the car. The driver nodded and we drove off leaving the paps behind us.

“You alright?” I asked Mia.