Chapter 14

"Hi Nan." I said quietly.

Anne's POV

Harry has a daughter when did this happen? I only went on holiday for a month. I stared at this young girl who looked to be 16. 

She said quietly, "Hi Nan."

"Harry, could I please speak to you alone?" I asked him.

"Rubies, could you leave the room just for one moment please?" Harry asked Ruby, I think it was.

"Sure Dad." She walked out of the room and went up stairs.

I looked straight at Harry with huge eyes and a big frown. "When did you adopt that?" I asked harshly.

"Mum, sit down and I'll tell you the full story." I sat down and Harry started to explain about Rubies. I wasn't impressed.

"Harry, what happens if her Dad comes after her when he's out of jail?"

"He won't and if he does he will never lay a finger on Ruby. She deserves a better life after what happened."

"I think it's great you adopted Ruby, but I'm just worried about you. You always make big mistakes. Remember all your previous girlfriends?"

"Mum, Lou said the same thing to me. This one of the best decisions ever. I'm never going to reget this. I promise you."

"Alright. Can I go and see Ruby in her room?"

"Third level, down the hall."

"Thanks honey."

I walked up another level to Ruby's room. I knocked and I heard a voice say "Come in."

I opened the door to see Ruby lying down on her bed reading some sorta magazine. She looked up and smiled.

"Hi Nan." 

"Hi Ruby. Look Ruby I'm sorry for not being nice to you when I met you."

"It's fine. It was a bit of a shock to see someone sitting there, who I didn't know."

I got up and sat closer to her and gave her a hug.

"I heard your Dad is planing a party for tonight. Wanna go shopping and we could get you a new dress and some new clothes?"

"Sure thing." She put on some black vans and grabbed her iPhone and we walked downstairs hand in hand. 

"I'll go and tell Dad we're leaving. Okay?" Anne said.

"Cool." 

I walked down the hall to find Harry, Lou and Liam talking and having a laugh. 

"Anne! Haven't seen you in like forever!" Niall shouted.

"Can you please make more of that pasta? It's better than Harry's." Liam asked.

"Okay sure. I'm taking Ruby out to get her some clothes, shoes and a dress for tonight."

"Remember to be back by 6pm, because that's when the party starts." Harry informed me.

"Okay Harry. Bye." I said blowing kisses at them.

Ruby and I went to my car and drove to the biggest shopping centre in London.

After 4 hours of shopping for clothes, shoes and dresses we went back home. 

Ruby's POV

I was excited about showing Dad and the others my new clothes. Nan and I turned up at home to find a very dark house. It looked like no-one was home. I jumped out of the car and walked over to the door and opened it. Suddenly, the lights were turned on and there looked to be hundreds of people standing around me. I saw Dad and ran to him and said, "Thank you Dad for everything. I don't know what I could do without you."

Anne grabbed me and took me upstairs to do my hair, makeup and help me get dressed.

I wore my high heeled nude pumps with a dark blue dress that went to my mid- thigh. I looked in the mirror to see a very different girl, I didn't have many bruises.  I walked downstairs with Nan to greet many of the Dad's and the others friends. 

Many included, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Eleanor, Danielle, Little Mix, Taylor Swift, Kylie and Kendall Jenner, the Beckhams and many more. 

After hours of everyone partying and having a great time, everyone left. Nan staying the night to help clean up in the morning and I drifted off to sleep in my house with my Dad, the boys and my Nan. I think I'm gonna get use to this.

-----------------------------

A/N:

Well, I'm quite happy at the moment with everyone reading this book. I have 1,012 reads. 

Thank you for reading this and my other book. 

Update when I get 2 votes and 1 comment.

So start commenting and voting.

Byeeeee :)

- jac x