Chapter 11

I saw Dad walk in and I knew it was going to be a long day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After many hours of arguments from the judge, Olivia and Dad's lawyer, Dad was sent to jail. The judge sentenced him to 25 years in prison. I was quite excited and quite worried about this. All I could think about was becoming Harry's daughter. I would have to change my name to Ruby Styles. It sounds weird, hopefully I will get use to it. I turned to look at the boys. Smiles on their faces. We did a group hug, until I said.

"Guys. I. Can't. Breath."

We all pulled away from the hug and went down to the car we had come in. As Harry opened the door, there were lots of flashes going off. It must of being the paps. I wonder how they knew we were here. Maybe one of the boys did a status on twitter or something. I dunno. We walked through them to the car and headed off to Nando's because Niall wouldn't shut up about it. It was paying anyways so it didn't matter. We pulled in and Niall ran in and started ordering all different types of chicken and other foods. After 1 hour of eating, we headed back to the hospital. I drifted off to sleep in the car, I remember Harry carrying me inside, tucking the sides of my bed in and kissing me on my forehead. 

He then whispered, "I love you Ruby and I will always protect you."

-----------------------------------------

A/N:

Updated again!!

Please read.

Read, Vote, Follow and Comment 

Love you all,

- Jac xx