Chapter 33

Something is going on and I’m gonna find out sooner than later.

Ruby’s POV

I can’t stand the hate I’m getting at the moment. When Briar fell asleep last night, I went onto my twitter. There were so many people saying how ugly, fat and how I should of never been adopted by Dad. I haven’t done anything wrong? Dad wanted to, they should just accept it.

I blinked away tears, when we arrived at the shopping centre. Eleanor whispered into Lou’s ear. Lou walked away from Eleanor and Eleanor walked towards me.

“Sweetheart, what’s going on?” El asked me sweety.

“Nothing.” I replied with my head down. I don’t Eleanor to know, because she will tell Lou and then he will tell Dad. 

“Okay, let’s go shopping and then go and eat something.” I nodded and we headed towards Jack Wills. I tried on a few jumpers and tops. As I walked out of the changing room with those tops I had chosen I was pushed to the ground. I had a gash to my knee and it killed.

“Isn’t it Little Miss Ruby Styles! You should of never been born! You’re so ugly and fat! I have no idea why Harry adopted you and it’s a good thing that Niall Horan broke up with you too!” A blonde girl with brown eyes screamed at me. I dropped everything in my hands and ran for my life. Tears streaming from my eyes. I pasted Eleanor, she tried to grab my arm but I pulled away. I had no idea why the heck in the shopping centre I was, because Dad or anyone had never took me there.

I stopped running and walked with my head down until I bumped into someone. Which made me again fall to the ground. 

“Ruby, you okay?” I looked up to see Niall.

I shook my head and I began to cry again. I got up and Niall pulled me into a hug.

“Let’s get you home shall we?” 

* *

“Thanks Niall for the ride home.” I said with my head down. On the way home, I told him about the tweets and the girl in Jack Wills.

“I’m going to tell Harry about what you told me.” 

I nodded and he walked me inside. Dad running straight to the front door.

“Ruby! Where the heck did you go? Eleanor was so worried about you!” 

I walked straight up the stairs to my room, not saying anything.

Niall’s POV

Ruby didn’t say anything to Harry and walked to her room. 

“What the heck is she doing with you?” Harry spoke harshly to me.

“Harry, come and sit. It’s a long story.” He nodded and walked me to the living room where I began to explain. By the end, Harry was choking on his own tears. Suddenly, we heard Ruby’s scream. I looked to Harry, our eyes both wide open. We dashed upstairs to already find Zayn and Liam trying to open Ruby’s bedroom door. Harry kicked it open to find Ruby in the corner with her wrists cut. She was unconscious. Blood was everywhere. I grabbed Ruby’s phone and dialed the ambulance. Within seconds it was there. Zayn and Liam were crying. Harry was trying to hug Ruby, but the ambulance people were pushing him away. I stood there in shock.

Ruby had just tried to commit suicide. 

* * *

A/N

Hello lovelies!

On Thursday, I went to Rod Laver Arena to see One Direction. I was 3 rows from the main stage. 5 Seconds of Summer performed before the boys and they were great! Callum waved at me and Luke smiled at me!

When the boys came on, it was so loud from the screaming! I got a wave from Liam, Louis and Niall. Harry didn't seem to notice me, neither did Zayn. Louis smiled at me too! 

It was probably the best concert I have ever been to! It was so worth $100. Niall, threw his guitar chip out to the crowd and my friend got it! 

Confetti came out from the stage and I got heaps of it!

I have to go again, on the 28th of October! Wish me luck!

I'll update again today, but it is only if I have time. I have to pack for my trip and plus my room is sooooooo messy!

~jac_kate~ xx