Chapter 31

I hope does.

Harry’s POV

I woke up a few hours later to find Ruby still lying in my arms. Gosh, I still can’t believe I adopted such a beautiful teenager. The party went really well, Eleanor had invited so many people. I remember most of the night, but the rest was a blur. I know I had promised myself that I wouldn’t get drunk but I just had a few drinks. Ruby had invited Lindsay and Briar Rose. I’m glad they’re all friends. It’s nice to see Ruby hasn’t been bullied in the new school her and Lindsay go to. I could hear someone walked down the stairs. I quickly and quietly got out of the bed. It was Eleanor trying to make a cup of tea. I wanted to scary and make her scream so, I went behind her and start to tickle her.

“AHHHHHHHHH!” Eleanor screamed at the top of her lungs.

I fell to the floor laughing my pants off. That was very funny! 

“Harry! I can’t believe you! You meanie!” She whispered/yelled at me.

I wiped away the tears springing from my eyes and stood up.

“Can you make me a cup of tea please?” I asked her with my cutie face. 

“Sure, but only if you don’t do that again!” 

“I can’t promise anything!” 

She shook her head and as I dialed the number for the cleaners.

“Yes. Today. Like now. Harry Styles. So you’re going to be here within 20- 30 minutes? Okay thank you.” I spoke. Eleanor passed me my cup of tea and I went on twitter. Eleanor headed back upstairs, probably back to Lou’s room. There were so many images from last night. Me being drunk. Zayn, drunk and taking Lou’s carrots. Lou being retarded and scaring Liam with a spoon. Ruby drinking out of a beer bottle. Hang on! What the heck, why is Ruby drinking from a beer bottle! Suddenly, there was a knock at the front door. 

I headed towards the door, still in shock of what I had just learnt about last night. 

I opened the front door to find the cleaners.

2 HOURS LATER...........

The cleaners have done an amazing job! They did all three levels. 

“I was only going to pay you $1,000, but because you did such a fantastic job I’m going to pay you $1,500.” I said proudly.

“Thank you Mr Styles. You didn’t have to! You have such a beautiful home.” 

I nodded and they walked out the door. Everyone was awake and were in their rooms. Lindsay and Briar Rose had to go home because their parents wanted them. Ruby was getting ready to head out for lunch with me and Liam. I told Liam about the picture on the internet. Liam was a bit worried this. I was already ready to go and so was Liam. Danielle had to head home because she had a dance session. Eleanor and Perrie were still with Lou and Zayn. They still had a headache. Ruby came downstairs dressed in a skirt with a white 3/4 length top with black converse shoes. Her hair was straightened and her makeup was very little. 

“You look lovely Ruby!” I said, looking at Liam.

“Thanks Dad. You and Liam look good too!” 

“C’mon let’s roll, we don’t want to lose that reservation at Olive Garden.”

She nodded and we jumped into my new car. Which was the newest Range Rover. I have always loved Range Rovers. I have no idea why either!

When we arrived at the restaurant there were Paps everywhere. We pushed our way through them and into the restaurant. 

“I have a reservation under the name Styles.” I spoke. 

“Yes, Mr Styles. Right this way.” The man mumbled.

The man showed us to table which was very private. Ruby looked very happy. She hasn’t been to Olive Garden before, so I thought it maybe a nice treat for her. I could see the waitress coming. Gosh, she was beautiful! Her light brown hair, her brown eyes, her smile. She made me melt in my chair.

“Dad! I have been calling your name for the last 5 minutes.” Ruby spoke. She looked over to the waitress and her eyes opened up wide.

“Does someone have a crush on the waitress?” 

“No. I don’t have a crush on the waitress.”

I could see her name tag. Kristin. She was walking over to our table. Act cool Harry. Cool.

“Hello! My name is Kristin and I will be your waitress for tonight. Would you like some drinks to start off with?” Kristin asked us. 

“I will have a beer.” I asked. 

“I will have a Lemon, Lime and Bitters.” Liam asked.

“I will have a Coke with Raspberry.” Ruby asked.

“Sure thing. I will be back in a moment.” 

Within 2 minutes, Kristin came back with our drinks and a basket of bread rolls.

“Um, we didn’t order those bread rolls. Only the drinks.” Ruby said harshly.

“Well, I thought you may be hungry and I got you all these.” She winked at me.

“Well, that was very nice of you.” I winked back at her.

I think someone has a crush on me.

* * *

A/N

I know I wasn't suppose to update till everything was complete, but I have many ideas in my head and I'm just writing heaps of chapters now.

Shout out to my new friend Kristin. Please read her stories. They are so good! Her wattpad name is @Nialler0140. 

Update later today maybe! X

~jac_kate~ xx