Chapter 30

I wonder how my party will be tonight.

Ruby’s POV

The girls, Danielle, Perrie and Eleanor dressed me all up, did my hair and of course my make up. I don’t want to sound cocky but boy I looked fab! Lindsay turned up a few hours before the party. The girls did her make up too. There were so many people who turned up. Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Beyoncé, Will Smith, Willow, Jaden Smith, Rihanna, Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, P!NK, Kylie and Kendall Jenner, Briar Rose and many more. 

The party was rocking. I received so many presents that I didn’t deserve. Dad got kind of drunk, so did the boys but everything was fine. Niall didn’t turn up which was kind of good and bad. I wanted to fix things with him because it has been a long time since we had the fight. 

I woke up the next morning to find Lindsay and Briar Rose sleeping next to me in my bed. I was still in my dress and make up was smeared all over my face. I walked over to my bedroom door and poked my head out the door. I could hear Dad’s snores from his room. I walked down the stairs to find the house had been completely trashed. It is going to take us forever to clean this up! I better get started on it now then.

Harry’s POV

I have the worst headache of my life. This is why I don’t drink. I rolled onto my back and looked up to my ceiling. I really need a panadol to help with this headache. I walked out of my room and down towards the kitchen. I found Ruby cleaning up the very messy house. 

“Ruby? Why are you cleaning up?” I asked her, making her jump.

“Well, it’s a mess and I thought I might as well.”

“I’ll call the cleaners. I’m going to go back to bed. Come and hop in with me. Plus it’s cold.” I spoke while goosebumps began to appear on my arms.

She nodded and as we made our way upstairs I grabbed a panadol. 

I love my 17 year old beautiful daughter.

Briar Rose’s POV 

I woke to find Lindsay sleeping next to me. Ruby wasn’t where she had fallen asleep. Last night’s party was so amazing. I met so many people, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Willow, Miley, Kylie and Kendall Jenner and Rihanna. I got their snapchat’s which is great because I can always talk to them. I began to drift back to sleep. 

Lexie’s POV

I can’t believe I missed out on Ruby’s Party. There were so many pictures from the party! Harry got smashed and so did all the other boys. Except Liam. Niall didn’t go of course. He thought it may of been too awkward. Niall was thinking of fixing things with Ruby.

I hope he does.

* * *

A/N

I know I didn't get those things I wanted to be done, but I was feeling nice.

To update the next chapter, I need 13,500 reads, 1 follow, 5 comments and 5 votes.

Enjoy!

~jac_kate~ xx