Chapter 5

Ruby's POV

I could see a golden gate ahead of me. I looked at my feet, I was standing on clouds. I must be in heaven. I started to walk to the gate in front of me. I opened it, I as I was walking in, the gate suddenly closed on me. Everything went black from then.

Doctor's POV

After seeing Ruby in her room, with all the bruises and her broken nose from that man, to me she didn't look like she was going to make it. She wasn't even breathing. After all, she was only 16 years old. Another Doctor, a few nurses and myself rushed her into surgery. After 35 minutes, we had her back in our hands. We gave her a few injections to help with the pain from the accident, the other day and today’s accident. We put her back in her room, and went to tell the boys. As I stepped out of Ruby’s room, they jumped on me asking about Ruby. I explained to them and they were gobsmacked.

Ruby’s Father’s POV

Ruby deserved what I did to her. I know I shouldn’t have done it to her in the hospital because there are lots of nurses and doctors around. I should of waited till she got home. After being taken by a security guard, I was put into a room with one table and one chair. The security guard told me to wait here and not to move. A few minutes later, I could hear sirens going off in the background. I was escorted out of the room and was taken to the local police station and put in a cell. I wonder how long I’m gonna be here for. 

---------------------------------

A/N: 

What will happen to Ruby's Father?

What will happen to Ruby?

Continue to read to find out.

Vote, Comment and Follow.

~jac_kate~ xx