Chapter 18

Ruby's POV

Monday Morning.

I woke to find myself in my bedroom. The sun was streaming in and of course there were clothes and shoes everywhere. After Lindsay had left, Zayn and I went shopping. I had secretly taken Dad's credit card from his wallet. He's going to go nuts because I spent so much money. I'm pretty sure Zayn's going to tell him and when he does I'm gonna kill him. 

I dragged myself from my warm and very comfortable bed to the shower. After having a shower and getting dressed into my uniform and I went downstairs to find Liam up and cooking breakfast. I looked over to the dining room table where there was a female girl sitting down. Danielle.

I ran over to her and covered up her eyes. 

"Guess who Danielle?" I whispered into her ear.

"The only girl who lives with five boys. Ruby Styles!" She yelled which made Liam look over to see what was going on.

I uncovered her eyes and gave her a cuddle. "How about a girls day? You, Me, Eleanor and Perrie?" She asked me.

"I can't, I have school today. But you could pick me up and drop me off?" I replied.

"Sure honey!" 

I got up and grabbed some Fruit Loops and had a chat to Danielle. After our chat, I quickly brushed my hair, teeth and got my bag. Dani and Liam dropped me off at school. 

Before I could get out, Liam started to talk about Rebecca.

"Ruby, stay away from that girl, Rebecca. She's trouble. Lindsay seems nice so hang out with her and if Rebecca does something stupid towards you go straight to the office and tell the to call Harry."

I nodded. I hugged Liam and Dani and got out of the car.

As I began to walk inside, everyone was looking at me. I have to get use to this. Was it something on my face? My hair? Dunno and I don't care. 

I walked over to my locker and got my books out. I had Geography first. Good, it was with Lindsay. I dropped my books at my homeroom and as I walked out I saw Lindsay. 

"Hey Lindsay! We have Geography first, how are you?" I asked her.

Lindsay's eyes began to turn to water. She broke down to tears, she screamed at me.

"YOU THINK I'M OKAY! HUH? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU. DYLAN CHEATED ON ME WITH YOU! I DON'T WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU ANYMORE! I TRUSTED YOU." 

What was she talking about? I was with Zayn yesterday afternoon. We went shopping and had fun. Why did Lindsay think Dylan cheated on her with me?

"Why would you think that Linds? I would never do such a thing to my own best friend." I asked her.

"BEST FRIEND? YOU ARE JUST SOME GIRL TO ME. I KNEW REBECCA WAS RIGHT!" She screamed. Everyone was looking at us.

"Rebecca? I never want to talk to you ever again. I don't understand why you slapped Rebecca and told her to get out of the group and now you trust her." 

I grabbed my books, threw them into my locker and ran. Tears streaming down my face. I ran past Dylan, he tried grabbing my arm. But I avoided him. Not looking where I was going I ran straight into Rebecca. 

“Well, isn’t it Little Miss Ruby Styles. You know you shouldn’t have cheated with Dylan on Lindsay. After all, she was your friend.” Rebecca said harshly.

I had so much anger inside of me, I punched her in her fake nose, which was began bleeding. Rebecca began to scream and carry on. 

I kept running. Past all the students, teachers and cars. I wanted to get away from everything. I wanted Dad. I stopped to catch my breath not knowing where I was, I pulled my phone out of my jacket pocket and called Dad.

“Hello?” Dad said into the phone.

I began to cry down the phone to him. “Daddy, I’m lost. I ran out of school and I don’t know where I am. Please help me.”

“Don’t worry Ruby. Paul can track where you are via his phone. We’ll be there soon as possible.”

“Okay. Bye.” I sat down where I was. I watched as a white van turned up near to me. Two blokes got out and called out to me.

“Hello there Little Girl. Are you okay?” The first man asked me. He had dark brown hair with brown eyes. He creeped me out.

I got up and started to speed walk away from them. Before I knew it, one of them caught my arm and dragged me along the footpath to their van. I started to scream.

“DAD! SOMEONE HELP ME! HELP!” 

“No-one is going to save you now.” The second man said.

I realised Paul and the boys were going to find me. Dad said Paul could track where I was via his phone. I’m so scared. As they were dragging me into the van, Paul turned up with Dad and the others. The men turned around still holding onto my arm to see them. The first man pulled out a gun and put it to my stomach.

“Don’t move otherwise I’ll shoot her.” He yelled.

I could see Niall in the car with his head down. He was holding onto a phone and was speaking into it. I was praying he was speaking to the police.

The man still holding the gun to my stomach pushed me into the van with him and closed the door. The other man, ran around to the drivers seat and drove off. 

The man put his gun away and chained my legs and arms together. He put duck tape over my mouth so I couldn’t talk.

“Little Ruby Styles. I’m Bob and the man who is driving is Steve. If you don’t do what you’re told to do, I will shoot you.” He told me.

I’m so scared now. This is all Rebecca’s fault. I began to cry. All I wanted was to be with my Dad and the boys. 

Harry’s POV

Geez. I knew this would happen sooner or later. Niall called the police and they were taking far too long. Ruby was pushed into the van and they drove off. We jumped into the car and chased after them. I will give them anything to have my Ruby back. I won’t give up until I find her. 

--------------------------------------------

Ruby has been kidnapped. What will Harry do to save her?

Continue to read to find out.

Update when I have 3 votes and 2 comments.

<3,

- jac x