Chapter 21

Heaven!

Ruby’s POV

I was lying down on the couch, staring up at the white coloured ceiling. I felt or should I say feel disgusting. I had eaten too much breakfast the girls had cooked. I could feel the acid inside my stomach churning away with the food. Dad, Liam, Zayn and Louis were heading out to do some food shopping because Liam’s new girlfriend was coming over tonight, whilst Eleanor, Perrie, Bella and Nan were going to dress shopping. So, it was just Niall and I at home. Niall didn’t join us for breakfast and I was a little upset that he was still hiding from the others. I’m going to make sure he is there for dinner tonight.

“You sure you don’t want to come shopping for anything?” Eleanor asked. I turned my head around to see Eleanor standing with Perrie, Bella and Nan. They looked all nicely dressed. 

“Nah, I’m still not feeling good.” As I said that Eleanor came over and kneeled beside the couch, placing her hand on my forehead to feel my temperature.

“You don’t feel warm. I think you might have eaten too much for breaky.” 

“Yeah, I think so too. You guys have fun and don’t bring me anything home!” Eleanor rose and went back over to where she was before with Perrie, Bella and Nan. 

“No promises!” I laughed as Eleanor, Perrie, Bella and Nan began to walk away towards the hallway. I waved and looked back up at the ceiling. 

Niall’s POV

I was sitting in my bedroom, scrolling through twitter on my iPhone, favouriting and retweeting. I had 258 notifications and 136 messages. They were always mostly fans or celebrities. As I chucked my phone down on my bed, there was a knock on the door. I had always locked my bedroom door, so no one could see me and I couldn’t see anyone else.

I unlocked it and opened it slightly so I could who was there. It surprised me when I saw it was Harry and Liam standing there.

“Yes?” I muttered quietly. Harry pushed the door a little, but I stood my ground.

“Niall, we just want to see if you’re alright. Let us in.” Liam spoke. I could see that he was trying to use his puppy dog eyes, but it wasn’t working on me.

“I’m fine. Please leave me alone.” I could feel the tears beginning to draw in my eyes. It stung so much because I’ve been crying pretty much all the time. I tried closing the door, but as I did Harry pushed it. This made me fall to the ground and both of them walk into the room shutting the door behind them. I scrambled up to my feet and headed towards the middle of my bed. My bed has been wonderful these past few days. It understands and wipes away my tears. 

“We want to see if you are alright.” Liam spoke again. 

“And I said I was fine and I wanted you both to leave me alone!” Tears began to rolled down my face. 

“Niall. Please. We’re only trying to see if you’re okay and we wanted to tell you that we’re all here for you if you do need us.” Harry looked at me with worried eyes. 

“As I said before, I’m fine. If you all did care, you would of come seen me a long time ago. I have been hurting too and no one came and saw me... Please just leave me alone.” 

With that Liam left with a tearful Harry. Just more tears began to run down my face. I grabbed my phone and called Mum once again. 

Harry’s POV

“As I said before, I’m fine. If you all did care, you would of come seen me a long time ago. I have been hurting too and no one came and saw me... Please just leave me alone.” Niall cried. I just lost it over that. Tears began to creep out from under my eyeballs. Liam pulled me out of Niall’s bedroom and into mine where Louis and Zayn were awaiting us. I went to Louis’ arms and cried. 

“I just wanted to see if he was alright. I wanted to help him and he just pushed us away.” Louis rocked back and forward in a slow motion, trying to calm me down. Mum use to do this when I was upset when I was little and I would calm down. 

“Just give Niall time Haz. He’s just as upset as you are. I’ll go and speak to him later on.” 

All I wanted to do was help.

* *

HELLO!

Here is Chapter 21. I know it was like ages ago, but Liam’s girlfriend is coming into the story now. Yay!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and that you will hopefully enjoy the rest!

I did all of this in one night! 

Don’t forget to, READ, VOTE AND COMMENT!

Until next time,

~jac_kate~ xx