Chapter 38

Ruby’s POV

I felt someone hope into bed with me. I peeked my eyes open to see Dad, his eyes were bloodshot and his nose was red. 

“Dad? What’s happened? Where’s Kristin?” I muttered out.

“She’s..... cheating on me. She told me after I tucked you up in bed.” Dad replied wrapping his arm around me.

“What the heck? Why would she do that? What did you do?” 

“I told her, that I need to think about what to do. So, she walked out.”

“Don’t worry about her. She’s such a dummy for doing that!” 

“I really loved her.”

“Don’t worry about her.”

* * 

I was about to scoop some chocolate ice-cream, when the door bell rang. Ugh. It’s gonna melt! I put the spoon into my mouth and walked to the door. 

Kristin. What does she want now?

“Yeah? What do you want?” I asked rudely.

“I want to talk to Harry.” Kristin replied with a fake smile.

“Well, I will tell you something now. You stay away from my Dad. I can’t believe you cheated on him. He loved you. I’m pretty sure, he wanted to marry you. I guess he won’t want to marry you now since you did that to him.” 

“Listen here. You may be Harry’s daughter, but I’m his girlfriend. If I want to see my boyfriend, I can. You can’t tell me what to do. I’m much more older than you. I’d watch your back. HARRY!” She screamed, while trying to get inside.

I pushed her back out the door and she fell onto her bottom. 

“If you come back here again. I will call the police and report you.” I spoke harshly and shut the door.

I turned around to see Dad standing at the bottom of the stairs. His eyes full with worried and shock. I ran up to him and gave him a huge hug. 

“Don’t worry, I told her to go away and leave you and me only.” I reassured him. 

“Why did you do that? I was ready to tell her my decision. I know, you’re trying to protect me but you should of asked me first.”

“I was only trying to help.” My eyes starting to gloss up. I ran out to the front door, grabbing my iPhone and Dad’s car keys. I slammed the front door, and headed straight for the car. I have no idea how to drive, so I’m probably going to crash. I put the keys in and started the car up. I could see Dad running from the front door, towards me. I quickly drove off, smashing through the gates and going to the road. I don’t care about anyone anymore. Dad shouldn’t of said that to me. I stopped the traffic light and I could see Dad with Niall behind me in another car. I didn’t want to speak to him, so I continued on my way. I actually had no idea where I was heading. I suddenly remembered where Gemma was living. I dialed her number.

“Hello, Gemma’s phone.” A tired voice said.

“Gemma. It’s Ruby.”

“Awe! How are you?”

“Not good. I just stole Dad’s car, because he was being rude to me. Can I come to yours please?” 

“Of course. Harry would of told you where my place is.”

“Ya, he did. I’ll see you soon.”

I hung up and drove as fast as the speed limit could take me to her place.

As I opened the door, a car coming on the road hit me, causing me to lose conscious. 

* * *

Hey Everyone!

I updated! I'm gonna update next weekend, like always.

I have english, maths and science exams on Tuesday, so wish me luck!

Update when I have 25,900, 5 comments and 9 votes. 

thanks. byeee.

~jac_kate~xx