Chapter 13

I know this is really short, but I only had a small amount of time to write this.

Enjoy!

Harry’s POV

Paps surrounded me, while I ran to Gate 23. They began to shout questions at me, while their camera flashes kept going off. I looked over to where the bordering passes were getting checked. I could see Ruby, blinking back tears as she stood there staring at me. She turned around and began to walk down the corridor towards the plane. 

Maybe Ruby didn’t want this life anymore? She may not need me anymore, but I need her. 

Pushing through the crowd of paps, I ran straight for the corridor. The bordering lady stopping me.

“Sir, you’re not allowed to go onto the plane without a ticket. I guess because you’re Harry Styles I can make an exception.” She winked at me.

“Piss off I have a girlfriend and my daughter is getting onto that plane now!” I knocked her out of the way and dashed for the plane. I could hear the captain talking over the intercom.

“Ladies and Gentlemen. This is your captain speaking. I would like to tell you that we’ll be leaving 2 minutes. The flight will be a very long one, so get comfortable! The temperature in Melbourne, Australia at the moment is 25°C. The time there is 8pm. So, enjoy the flight and rest up!” 

I dashed to the plane entry and jumped onto the plane. The flight attender was standing there in utter shock. I nodded to her and walked over to Ruby. She had her eyes closed and had her ear pods in. I quietly tapped on her shoulder, I took a couple of deep breaths before she opened her eyes. She paused the music.

“I caught you in time.” I spoke, tears lining my eyes.

“What do you want?” Ruby whispered, so I could only hear. I kneeled beside her and pulled her hand to mine.

“Ruby, I’m sorry for everything. Please just come back home.” I whispered back. 

She shook her head, saying no. “I’m not going back home. I’m going to Australia.” 

“How will get you get to places? Live? Eat? Breath? I would miss you terribly and so would everyone else. I don’t want you to leave.”

“Harry- -” Ruby was cut off, when someone grabbed my shoulders.

“Mr Styles, you need to leave. The plane is about to take off.” I could see two security guards taking me away off the plane.

I began to sob, uncontrollable. “DON’T TAKE ME AWAY FROM MY BABY! PLEASE! RUBY! I LOVE YOU! COME BACK HOME!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. 

I felt like I was being taken away from my child just like in those movies. 

That was the last time I saw Ruby. She looked sad, and burst into tears. I wish I could of being there to wipe away the tears on her face. 

* * *

I need some advice everyone!

Why are boys so tricky to work out? Ugh!

If I have time tomorrow I will update, but we will have to see!

thank you. bye!

~jac_kate~ xx