Chapter 19

Hi Everyone!

Sorry, it took awhile to write! I have started the next chapter, which I hope you will enjoy! I've started my Work Experience and I have three parties this week, so I promise I will get the next chapter up soon! I'm thinking of writing a new book, it might be called 'Best Friends Forever?' 

What do you think? I hope you enjoy this new chapter, thank you for reading, voting and commenting! Love you all so much! 

~jac_kate~ xx

Harry’s POV

“Night! See you all soon!” Ruby and I said, our goodbyes back home and closed the laptop. I wanted to get back home, I missed everyone. I mean by everyone is, Bella, Mum and Liam. Of course I mean the others too, but they haven’t spoken to me or Ruby in awhile so I guess they don’t care. 

“Come on, it’s time to go to bed.” I pulled Ruby into a cuddle. 

“Dad, can we go home please?” I miss everyone.” Ruby mumbled into my chest. I have been waiting for that moment for a while. I wasn’t sure when she would say that.

“Of course we can. I miss everyone too.” Ruby began to sob in my arms.

“I’m sorry for everything Dad. I’m so sorry about the stuff I have caused between you and everyone else.” I could feel her warm tears against my chest.

“Hey! There is nothing to be sorry about! You came into my life, and pretty much changed it for me. I could of been into all those things, like drugs and doing shit like that. I saved your life too. Your Dad could of found you and beat you. Everything turned out for the best and the main in is that I have you and you have me.” Ruby pulled away from me and nodded. With my thumb I wiped away tears dropping from her eyes.

* *

Screaming girls and paps were waiting for Ruby and I, as we walked into the public area of London’s massive airport. 

“Harry! Are you and Ruby dating? Is this all an act father and daughter?”

“How was your stay in the warm Australian weather?” 

Ruby and I walked out to see Paul waiting for us. It was pretty cold in London, especially after we had been in Australia for a few days or weeks. I can’t even remember. 

“Harry and Ruby, how it’s so good to see you!” Paul pulled us in for a hug. 

“Yeah, it’s really good to see you too Paul!” Harry grinned as we pulled away. He nodded, as we out into the waiting car. 

Ruby’s POV

So good to be home again. I shouldn’t of worn these summer clothes on the plane, because I’m so very cold. Paul and Dad are having a good chat about the things we did in Melbourne. I think ‘One Direction is going on tour in early February, so that will be good. That reminders me that I didn’t tell Mia we were leaving! I’m sure she will forgive me! I can’t wait to see everyone, but Niall. I guess that is a con for coming back. I don’t think I can forgive him, for what he said and did to me. 

“Ruby? Ruby?” I pulled myself away from my thoughts and looked at Dad. “It’s time to come inside.” I looked at the house I use to live in. It looked the exact same, which I love. 

I took a deep breath and latched onto Dad’s hand tightly. 

‘I can do this. I can do this. I don’t need to worry about anything. Everything will be alright.’ My head told me. Dad and I walked quietly into the house. I could hear yelling from the kitchen or living area. 

“This is all your fault! You should of never gone and told Ruby all that shit about no one liked her! My son and grandchild are so far away now and I can’t even hug or kiss them. I will never forgive you, Niall James Horan!” Nana’s voice was so clear that I’m pretty sure everyone could hear her. Niall came running and when he saw me, tears began streaming down his face. What on earth was going on? Had I caused all this? Still holding onto Dad’s hand, we walked quietly into the living area. I saw Nana, Bella, Liam, Louis, Eleanor, Zayn and Perrie sitting on the couch with their heads bowed. No one muttered a word, I could hear Nana’s cries from where she had placed her head. I looked at Dad and he looked upset. Suddenly, I had a tickle in my throat and needed to cough it out. Everyone’s heads appeared up and smiles came on their faces. Nan came running over to us and smiled.

“Do you know how much I have missed you? I can’t believe you’re both here!” Hot tears began to pour from my eyes. Everyone got their turn of hugs and kisses. 

Ahh, it’s so good to be home.