Second Book: Chapter 1

What the heck?

Ruby’s POV

I woke with the worst headache ever. My head pounded, it was like bricks were being thrown at it. I reached for the bell, so someone knew I was awake. The Nurse came rushing inside.

“Miss Styles! You have awoken! It’s been about 2 days since you arrived here.” The Nurse spoke, she was very pretty and her voice was very sweet!

“What happened to me? I can’t remember.” 

“Well, you were hit by a car and when your head hit the ground you lost conious. You are lucky to be alive.”

“Has anyone come to see me?” 

“No, which is odd because you’re Harry Styles’ daughter.”

“I know. Has there been anything in the news about me or him?”

“Actually, there was a girl who looked exactly like you. Her name was Ruby too. Hang on, let me have a look on google for anything.” I nodded. She whipped out her phone and typed as fast as I could blink.

Harry Styles has lost his daughter to a drag racing accident. It seems as if Ruby Styles was driving and she missed a corner, making her car turn upside down. She was rushed to hospital and has passed away. The funeral for Ruby will be on tomorrow.” The Nurse read out the article off her phone.

“He must of gone to the wrong room. I was always in here. He has gone through all the pain of me dying and I was still here. I have to go and see him.” I tried to get up, but it was no good when I stood up. I fell to the ground, the Nurse helped me up and back into the bed. 

“You have to stay here until tomorrow. I can get you to the funeral. I’ll drive you and get you there. Plus, I want to see hottie Styles.” 

“Thanks, but don’t crack onto my Dad. He’s like my age.” 

“Sorry.”

The Funeral.

“Thanks for getting me out of hospital, giving me some clothes and driving me here, Belle.” I spoke nicely. I was so grateful for what Belle has done for me.

“No worries! I will wait here for you, just in case you need me.” 

I nodded and headed inside. There were so many fans here. No security, which is good because I can get in quicker than expected. I could hear Dad speaking, I took in a deep breath and I walked in. Nan and Dad were standing at the front. Dad was speaking and then he looked towards me with huge eyes. Nan did the same thing, but she went pale.

“I’m back.” I spoke while walking towards the front. My head was still playing tricks on me, as I walked to Dad. He ran towards me, his arms open. Everyone seemed gobsmacked about me turning up. I was at my own funeral. Dad’s cheeks were covered in tears. 

“I thought you were dead. You died on me. You spoke, to me and took your last breath. You have to be a ghost. Am I in a dream?” Dad spoke while everyone had their mouths wide open. 

“There was a girl who looked exactly like me. Her name was Ruby also. She died on you. Not me. I’m still here. This is not a dream, alright Dad? I’m in your arms. I’m going to be with you forever. I love you.” I spoke, while tears bloomed from my eyes.

Everyone awed. The boys got up and gave me the huge hug. We haven’t had one of these in ages! 

“I think we should celebrate.” Liam spoke loudly.