Chapter 35

Harry’s POV

I still can’t believe I almost lost Ruby. It’s been over 2 weeks since that happened. The doctor told me that she was a very lucky girl. I did a post on twitter telling all fans how disappointed I was in them. Explaining how it was rude to say such things about her because she hasn’t done anything to anyone. Ruby now goes to a therapist because sometimes she gets upset over something and cracks a poopie. I deleted Ruby’s twitter account because I don’t want her to pull another stunt like she did.

I have been going out with Kristin for around 2 and half weeks now. I really like her. We moved in together, which was alright. I have sorted things out with Niall and we’re going out later tonight. Kristin’s not coming, so I’m taking Ruby. It’s a club just in London, so hopefully it will be okay. 

Lou moved out to live with Eleanor. I’m pretty sure they’re going to get married. Actually pretty soon. Same with Zayn. He and Perrie are engaged, so he’s moved out too. Same with Liam too. Dani and him moved in together. I’m really happy for all of them. So basically everyone has moved out. The boys still come over every day to see Ruby and me of course! Niall broke up with his girlfriend, I actually don’t know her name! I think he’s going to move back in with us which is good!

One Direction are doing a few concerts in a few months. London, New York, LA, Melbourne, Sydney, Christchurch, Auckland and Paris. It’s not many concerts because management doesn’t want to. We haven’t gone on tour since about a year ago. It will be good to see most of the fans again.

I looked over to the clock which was in the living room. 6:45pm. We’re suppose to be at the club at 8:30. Maybe, Rubi and I could get dinner first? Yeah.

“Ruby!” I shouted from the living room downstairs.

She walked into the room, talking on the phone. 

“Ya, totes! Byeeeee!” She practically yelled.

My mouth dropped open. She was wearing a extremely short skirt with a crop top that made her boobs jump out of the top.

“You are not wearing that to the club with myself and Niall tonight.” I said looking up and down the outfit she had chosen.

“Fine! By the way, Gemma is in hospital so we need to get there as soon as possible.” 

“Quickly change and let’s get to the hospital.”

I tooted the car horn. Why does it take so long for Ruby to get changed? She came running to the car. Black wedges with a medium length dress which was blue. Her favourite colour. 

I hope Gemma is alright.

* * *

A/N: Told ya all I would update after Chapter 34, like 2 minutes ago!

i'm feeling nice, so i will start writing chapter 36!

thanks. bye.

~jac_kate~xx