Chapter 24

I walked out the door with the others. Niall looking at Ruby's peaceful sleeping.

Niall's POV

I looked at Ruby. She was so beautiful. Harry had left with the others, to get some food from downstairs. I wasn't really hungry, but Lou whispered into my ear, that he was going to bring me some up.

I still can't believe this happened to Ruby. I wasn't going to wake her up, so I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture of Ruby sleep and posted it on Twitter.

@NiallOfficial: sleeping beauty is still sleeping @Rubies_Styles

@EleanorCalder: she is so cute when she sleeps :) coming up in a few

As I put my phone away, I looked over to Ruby. Her eyes open. 

"Niall?" Her peaceful voice said.

"Ruby. I was so worried about you." I cried to her.

"Where is Dad?" 

"He is downstairs with everyone else getting some food."

"He promised to me, that he would be here when I woke up." 

"Well, I'm here! Aren't you glad to see me?"

"Of course I am Nialler! It's just that Dad made a promise and he didn't keep it."

"Don't stress!" 

"By the way, we still have to go on a date." Ruby and I leaned into kiss, when Harry walked inside the room. Dropping the tray of food, he was carrying. He ran over to mel, grabbing me by the throat.

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER! I ONLY JUST GOT HER BACK!" Harry screamed into my face. Lou, Paul, Liam, Zayn pulling Harry away from me and out the door, while Eleanor, Perrie and Danielle looked after Ruby. Ruby had tears streaming down my face.

I walked outside to find the boys. Harry tried to get up, but only to fail when Paul pushed him back down into his seat.

"Niall, you are so lucky I didn't bash your head into a wall." Harry yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Harry, Ruby and I really like each other and she was the one who was going to kiss me." I replied.

"Did you really have to fall for my daughter? There are so many young women and girls out there in the world. And you just chose my daughter?" 

"Mate, it's better me than some rapist out there!" 

"Harry! Niall! Please stop! I think both of you are going home. You both need a good night sleep. The girls can stay with Ruby tonight." Paul suggested.

Harry and I nodded.

"Go and say goodbye to the girls and let's go." Paul ordered us.

Harry, Liam, Lou, Zayn, Paul and I walked back into the room where the girls where. 

"We're all going home. You girls can stay and have some fun. Bye Ruby." Paul said.

Harry walked up towards the bed. Ruby had her head down, tears still going down her face. 

"I'm sorry Rubies. Get some rest and I'll come back tomorrow." Harry said.

She just nodded and he walked away.

I walked up to her.

"Have a good night sleep, sleeping beauty. Night." I kissed her cheek which made Harry's ears burst with steam. 

We all said good bye to Perrie, Eleanor and Danielle and walked out the door.

* * *

A/N:

Sorry! I'm starting to run out of ideas :( 

Listening to Good Old Days. By P!NK of course.

Updating maybe Sunday as I don't have much homework :)

Update when I have 5,800 and 3 comments on what you want to happen or how the book is going. 

I need a new cover for this book. Details next update.

Byeeee 

- jac X