Chapter 6

Harry’s POV

I awoke to find someone playing with my curls. It tickled, so much I fell out of the bed. I was in Louis’ former bedroom. I looked over to find Bella, laughing her head off.

“You okay there Harry?” Bella’s sweet angel voice asked me. I nodded and jumped onto the bed and began to cuddle her.

“Sleep well?” I asked. 

“Yeah, best sleep in ages. I’m really sorry about last night. I didn’t mean for any of that to happen.” Bella babbled on. I covered her mouth with my large hand.

“Bella, I like you..... a lot and I don’t want you to get hurt where your flat is. I’m happy for you to come stay here. There are plenty of bedrooms, but that’s up to you.” I smiled, placing the loose strands of hair behind her ear.

“I would like that a lot.” I moved closer to Bella, just a few inches from her lips. As our lips pushed together, sparks flew, butterflies fluttered in my stomach. Her arms moved around my neck, pulling us closer together. It was one of the best kisses I’ve ever had. 

Bella pulled away and smiled at me.

“I like you too Harry.” 

* * *

“What if Ruby doesn’t like me?” Bella asked. Niall, Liam, Bella and I were driving over to pick up a few things from Bella’s flat, if there were any from the break in last night. Liam and Niall had really taken to Bella which was good because we were all going to live together.

“Believe me, Ruby loves everyone.” Liam said, while texting on his phone. Niall and I nodded in agreement.

“Not many people like me through.”

“We like you and Louis, Eleanor, Zayn and Perrie will like you too!” Niall chipped in.

She nodded and continued to drive to her flat.

Bella parked her car and we walked to her flat. There were lots of people who looked to be doing drugs and strangers having sex.

Bella stopped at a room, the door was wide open and to the looks of things, it was trashed inside. I held tightly onto Bella’s hand, we carefully walked inside. Bella left me and the boys, she began to pick up things off the ground and and put them onto a couch.

It wasn’t the best looking place, and it wasn’t that big either. I’m glad Bella will be safe with me, Ruby and the boys.

Bella’s POV

All my dancing clothes, my photographs, my normal clothes and pretty much everything had been gone through and trashed. I took the stuff that was okay, who ever went in there wanted something. I’m glad I’m staying with Harry and everyone, I feel safe with Harry. I’ve never felt safe with any other guy before.

Harry’s hand pulled me out of my thoughts.

“Did you say something?” I asked him, as I drove into the driveway of Harry’s place.

“I said, Ruby just got home. Simon dropped her off and everyone else is there too.” I nodded, I was quite worried about meeting Ruby and the others. What if they don’t like me? What if I don’t like them?

“Bella, come on. They won’t bite.” Liam yelled as him and Niall walked into the house. 

I shouldn’t be worried. I grabbed remaining stuff from the boot of the car and walked slowly inside with Harry. I could hear people laughing and talking. Each step we took, the sound of the voices got louder. There was around eight people eating, drinking and talking in the living area. 

“Harry! Who is this fine lady you have here? Have you found someone better than me?” Louis asked, sassily. 

My mouth dropped open, to say something but I closed it.

“You’re so funny! Bella, this is the crew. You know Simon, that’s Ruby sitting with Niall, Louis and Eleanor over there, Zayn and Perrie next to them and you know Liam.” Harry introduced all of us.

“Hello! It’s good to see you all.” I waved at them. 

Ruby just sat there with her eyes full of shock. She pulled herself away from Niall and walked towards me. She pushed me, which made me smash my head against the dinner table which I was standing next to.

“Bella!” Harry’s voice echoed, as my eyes closed.

* * *

I could hear voices, noise, sounds. It hurt my ears, so much it gave me the shivers. My eyes yearned to be opened but it was like they were locked shut. I moved my hand to my head, as I touched part of my head it began to hurt even more. I could feel blood tickle from my head. I felt my body being kicked by somebody’s foot. The pain was horrible.

I felt someone lift me up and carry me away.

“She’s just some ugly slut, who only wants Dad’s money. I could see it in her eyes.” I guessed who it was. Ruby. 

“You are in a lot of trouble when I get home. I can’t believe you would do such a thing. Bella didn’t do anything to you!” Harry yelled, it felt like my ears were gonna explode.

“I don’t think I can be around you, after what you just said. You have no idea who Bella is.” Niall’s voice croaked. 

Ruby’s words, began to taunt me. 

some ugly slut’. 

I opened my eyes to see I was bring carried by Harry. 

“Harry.” I whispered. He looked down at me, tears lined his eyes. 

“Bella, we’re taking you to the hospital. Just me and Liam. I nodded.

My head hurt so much.

* * *

A/N:

Cliffhanger! 

Going back to school in 8 days! Kill me! 

I want to try and get up to 100,000 reads before I end the book. It would be a dream come true if you all spead the word about this book.

Does anyone want to make me a video about Adopted by One Direction?

Please comment in the comments if you would like to. 

I need some advice about life! Why are guys so hard to figure out?

thanks. bye!

~jac_kate~xx