Chapter 21

I have no idea what I should do for the rest of the book. 

Thank God that Lindsay gave me some ideas.

Here is the next chapter!

- jac X

* * *

I have only had her for a few weeks and she doesn't deserve to die this way.

Louis' POV

Lindsay, Zayn, Liam, Niall and I rushed after Harry. Ruby looked dead to me. She pale, her eyes closed and her heart wasn't beating. 

The doctors took her straight to the closest operating theatre.

Harry followed Ruby to the room, and sat outside sobbing.

The others went away and sat in the waiting room.

I went and sat next to him. "Harry, she will be fine. She's a fighter." I lied. 

Harry cried out, "All I want is for her to be okay. I shouldn't of let her go to school. I love her and if she dies I go with her."

My mouth dropped open. Ruby has to be okay, please Lord. Otherwise Harry is gone forever. 

* * *

"Mr Styles?" The doctor asked Harry.

"How's my darling?" Harry asked. His eyes puffy and red from crying.

"Ruby is very lucky to be alive. She suffered a bump to the head and she has many bruises all over body." He explained.

Harry started to cry again. "There is one thing though. She is a coma. Now we don't know how long she may be in the coma but we have to keep her here until she wakes." The doctor ressured us.

"Can we see her?" I asked.

"Of course."

* * *

A/N:

So sorry it's not that long I have to do lots of things.

I will update when I have gotten to 2,950 and I have 3 votes and 1 comment.

I know you want to find out what happens! Spread the word around!

- jac X