Chapter 23

As my eyes began to close I heard the words, "Dad?"

Ruby's POV

"Dad?" I spoke out, with my eyes shut. I opened them, to find myself in a white hosptial room. I looked over to Dad, tears were in his eyes. 

"Ruby, I was so worried about you. I'm so glad you're okay!" He cried out.

I reached for his hand, but instead he gave me a huge hug. 

"I have a very sore head, Dad. Could you please get me so pandol?" I asked him.

He nodded and he ran out of the room. I heard him scream, "RUBY'S AWAKE!" 

He came running back with a nurse and a doctor.

"Hello Ruby, my name is Dr Cloud. Do you remember what happened to you?" He asked me.

"All I can remember was that Lindsay thought I cheated Dylan and I cheated on her. Um, I punched Rebecca in her fake- retarded nose and I got kidnapped by Steve and Bob." 

"You haven't got any concussions or brain damage so that's good. We may need to keep you in for another night, just to montior your condition." He explained.

Dad nodded and pulled out his phone and called someone. 

"She's awake. Call the others. Okay, bye." 

I'm guessing it was probably Lou or Liam.

The nurse gave me some liquid medication to help with my head. It taste horrible! It was the flavour of vomit. This made me want to vomit!

Dad could tell I didn't like it, after the nurse left Dad handed me a bottle of water. I drank it all to keep the horrible taste away. 

"Ruby, I think you should get some rest. I'm going to stay here until you wake. Okay?" Dad told me.

I nodded and drifted off into a deep dream about "sunshine, lollipops and rainbows."

Harry's POV

I can't believe she's awake. As Ruby drift off to sleep, Lou, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Paul, Perrie, Eleanor and Danielle came rushing through the door. 

"SHHHH! She's asleep!" I whispered to them. 

"Harry, you must be hungry! C'mon let Niall stay with Ruby and we'll go downstairs to get some food." Eleanor suggested.

"Um, I promised her that I would be here if she woke up." 

"Niall will be here and if anything happens he will call us, right Niall?" Perrie explained.

I looked over to Ruby. She was peacefully sleeping. I nodded. Niall sat down where I had been. 

I walked out the door with the others. Niall looking at Ruby's peaceful sleeping. 

* * *

A/N:

Ruby is fine! Yay! 

I cannot believe this book has over 5,000 reads! 

As always I will update next weekend, I'm not sure if it will be Friday or Sunday as I'm going to the Football on Saturday! 

I will update when I have 5 votes, 4 comments and 5,300 reads!

Byeeeeee 

- jac X