Chapter 3: Omega

"That was amazing." I panted trying to catch my breath.

"Best sex I think. We should do this again some time." Derek said.

"Right. You're probably going to compare me to every girl you had sex with." I said.

"Amanda how could you say that?" Derek questioned.

"You know what never mind I'll see you next time I want to release stress." I said. I got up grabbing my clothes. I slipped on my bra and panties. I also pulled up my jeans. I grabbed my shoes walking out of the cable car.

"Amanda did I do something wrong?" Derek asked. As he grabbed my arm.

"No Derek, Why does everyone ask if they did something wrong. No you haven't done anything wrong. It's just me and the fact of what I am. Why couldn't I just be a damn werewolf. Or having a damn normal life, Why did this have to happen. Why me. Why couldn't I just live a normal life. One where I could grow old and have children. See them get old. Live a god damn normal life. Everything is falling apart." I breathed.

"Amanda what's wrong." He questioned

"Nothing." I whispered.

"Amanda tell me." Derek pushed.

"Something is coming for me. Something is coming to get me." I wheezed.

"What are you trying to say? How do you know?" He asked.

"I saw it in my dreams. I don't know who it is or what it is. I just know it's pure evil." I wept. Derek embraced me in a hug. He comforted me. I pulled away.

"There's a werewolf out there who is looking for an alpha. He's eating dead people's organs." I acknowledged.

"What are you trying to say?"

"We should go out there and find him." I said putting my shirt on. Derek nodded going back to the cable car. I sat on the floor putting my socks and shoes on. I stood up brushing off my clothes.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded. We walked to my car. I drove us to the beacon hills preserve.

"I should have taken a shower before coming here." I groaned. Derek just chuckled.

After looking around wondrously in the woods, I was about to call it quits. But then I caught a very familiar scent. I ran in the direction of the scent. I ran in the direction it came from.

"Wait. Stop." i heard Scott yell. I looked at the scene unraveling in front of me. A werewolf I've never seen before was tied up at the arms as he had tripped the trip wire. Derek jumped grabbing Scott and throwing him away from the guy. Derek started dragging Scott behind the tree I was at.

"What are you doing." Scott grunted.

"There already here." Derek said.

I can help him." Scott struggled to get off of Derek's grip.

"Quite" Derek snarled. The Argent's started walking over to the struggling werewolf. The poor thing was struggling. Chris pulled out his electric stick zapping the poor thing back to human. The guy screamed out in pain.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" Chris commanded.

"Nothing, Nothing I swear." Werewolf grunted

"You're not from here are you? ARE YOU!?"

"No. I came.. I came looking for the alpha. I heard he was here. That's all. Look, I didn't do anything. I didn't hurt anyone. NO one living. He wasn't alive in the ambulance. He wasn't I swear." Werewolf confirmed.