Chapter 50: Battlefield

"Where are we going?" Isaac questioned as he followed me.

"You'll see, we're almost there." I smiled. I stopped, causing Isaac to bump into me causing me to fall forward. Isaac caught me before I hit the hard ground.

"Sorry." He whispered.

"We're here." I smiled pointing to a cave.

"Um, I don't know. It looks small and tight." He sighed.

"Really. I think it might surprise you." I smirked. I held his hand dragging him inside. His breathing accelerated.

"It's ok. I promise, just look at me." I smiled. I lead him to the end. His mouth dropped at the sight.

"Isn't it lovely?" I questioned

"It's as beautiful as you." He smiled. I took my shoes off putting my feet in the water. I patted the on the ground for Isaac to sit next to me. He did.

"Isaac, please don't go with them." I whispered looking out to the water.

"Amanda." He sighed.

"Please. I need you here, Isaac. Please, I don't want you to go. I love you so much your the only one I can talk to without anyone judging my decisions. You help me with the right things. You are one of the nicest wisest people I know. Isaac I don't want to lose you." I cried hugging him.

"Amanda please don't." He sighed.

"Scott needs you, Derek needs you, Jessica needs you, I NEED you more than you can think." I looked up at him.

"Amanda I don't think I can stay any longer."

"Isaac. Please don't do this."I sighed.

"I can't." He sighed. I stood up stripping out of my clothes.

I dove into the water coming up to the surface

I dove into the water coming up to the surface. A smile on my face.

"You coming in or not lover boy?" I questioned. He smiled taking his pants and shirt off. He dove in as I let out a laugh.