Chapter 4: Another Werewolf

I wrapped the towel around my body as I walked to my bedroom. Derek following out. I grabbed a new bra and matching panties. I looked in my drawer throwing Derek the boxers he left at my house. I also tossed him the sweat pants he let me use. Basically I'm giving the clothes he lat me use back without making it look bad. Once we were both dressed I gathered some of my things.

"Alright let's go. " I said walking out the door. I stopped at the door way.

"Maxi!" I called out. Max came running up the stairs.

"Can he come? Please." I begged Derek.

"Yeah." Derek smiled.

"Yay. Come on maxi we are going for a ride." I cooed running down the stairs to my car. I started up the engine waiting for Derek to put my things in the trunk of my car, It was currently 8:30. Once Derek was in the car I drove us to the Train station.

"You know I think I should leave some of my clothes here. You know in case I get held up here." I smirked. I parked the car next to Derek's. The cold breeze hit my face as I got out of the car, opening the back seat max jumped out. Derek was grabbing my things.

"Can I at least help carry one of my bags?" I asked walking over to Derek.

"No you are the guest. So you will not carry anything." Derek said holding my bags as he walked away to the station. I shut the trunk locking my car. I followed after Derek as he went don't the stairs. It was dark. Pitch black almost.

"How can you see in here? And why is it so dark?" I asked. I shut my eyes for a bit, opening them to see it wasn't as dark. Once we got to the cable car. I put my things where Derek sleeps.

"Is this how you live? I mean always being in the dark? Doesn't it get lonely sometimes?" I asked my legs crossed on Derek's bed. He walked up to me sitting next to me.

"It does, but I'm used to it. I've felt alone for years. I would think of you when I was. But then you would just become a figure of my imagination. When I first saw you in the woods, I didn't recognize you. You grew up so much. I just couldn't believe you were already grown up. You changed so much." He explained.

"Well people change its a way of life." I shrugged.

"What does that mean?" He questioned.

"Well you changed more than I did. I grew up. You changed in personality. You became a hard ass." I stated

"A hard ass? How else am I going to keep myself from being hurt again. It was hard enough letting you in." He defended.

"Derek I wont do anything that hurts you. If I have, then I'm sorry. I have so much on my mind, Then you becoming alpha just threw me off. I wasn't expecting you to be so murderous." I said.

"He killed people. He killed my sister. He almost tried to kill you! I'm not murderous." I hit a nerve.

"Derek he was sick, he needed help. He was driven by instinct. He didn't kill me. He never tried killing me. He wanted me to have my gift. He knew I was different. I am starting to get the hang of this." I ranted

"Why are you defending him?" He asked.

"Because he was family. He was a fatherly figure to me. How am I not going to protect him? He was there when my father wasn't plus. I volunteered to help him out. If that meant trying to kill me so be it. But you see I cant die. I'll just become what I am. An Angel. Like Dean. He is dead. But yet he became immortal once they killed him." I explained.

"Why does that make any difference? You still die." He stated.

"You weren't any better. You killed the killer who needed help. That doesn't fall into the category of Murder?" I questioned.