Chapter 39: Car Accident

I got into my car putting everything inside. I put the key in the ignition starting the car. I backed out of my drive way going into the road. I began driving making my way to Stiles house. I picked up my phone dialing Stiles' number. He answered on the third ring.

"Hey beautiful. Haven't heard from you in a while."

"Hey Stilinski. Yeah. I know. Listen I need a place to crash. Could I come over?" I questioned.

"Oh yeah. I'll get the guest bedroom ready." Stiles replied.

"Thanks Stiles. I'll see you-" but before I could finish I saw car lights coming my way. My eyes widened as I let out a scream.

Derek

Derek. I'm going to die. If you can hear me. I want you to know I love you.

The front of the other car hits my front and my head goes flying to the steering wheel.

My car jerked causing it to flip

My car jerked causing it to flip. Everything went in slow motion. The air bag came out and everything was flying around. Shards of glass piercing into my skin. My car came to a stop as I was hanging upside down.

"Help me." I cried as pain spread through me like wild fire. Police sirens could be heard in the distance. I reached for my belt releasing myself from the seat as I fell. I grabbed my duffle bag and my phone crawling out of the car. The police finally arrived to the scene.

"The drunk driver didn't make it. But there is a female still in her car. She is still breathing. She is injured so lets transport her to the hospital.." The paramedic stated.

"Hey could you help me out. I've seemed to lost my way." I questioned. But he didn't see me he ignored me. I looked to see them pull my body from my car.

"Oh my god. Am I dead?" I questioned. Tears forming in my eyes.

"You could say that. Your in between life and death." I heard. I turned around to see dean.

"How can you see me?" I questioned.

"You didn't really think I was alive did you? I'm also dead. The only reason you could see me was because of Cas. I'm going to help you get back." He explained. I began feeling uneasy. Then everything went dark.