Chapter 44: Rage

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey. I wanted to apologize about earlier." He sighed.

"Look, just forget it ever happened, I'd really appreciate it. Goodnight." I hung up. I felt Derek pull me closer to him.

"Who was that, baby?" He questioned.

"Jackson. He apologized about earlier. Although I don't think he remembers it the way it was."

"Well that's a good thing. Now let's get back to sleep." He smiled.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"What where you dreaming of?" Derek questioned.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Well, you were crying. And your heart was pounding like crazy. Did you have a nightmare." Derek questioned.

"Not exactly. Quite the opposite. Those were tears of joy." I smiled.

"Are you going to tell me what the dream was about?" Derek questioned.

"No. You will know. Because it will replay in my head until it happens." I smiled.

"What do you mean?" He questioned.

"I can only see the future when you think of it." I smiled.

"Oh, What part of the future?" He questioned.

"I don't know? We had two children. The gender I don't know. They were so cute. Derek. I can't wait for our baby to come." I smiled.

"Neither can I." He sighed. I looked at the time. 5:30 am it's early.

"Come on. Let's get ready and we can go to get some breakfast." He smiled.

"I love how you can be a sweetheart when you want to be.." I smiled. I got off of bed getting into the shower. Once I was finished I got ready.

"How are you feeling?" Derek questioned.

"Not long ago I had a flat tummy and now I have a bump." I sighed looking at my bump.

" I sighed looking at my bump

"Well he's growing." Derek smiled.

"What makes you think it's a boy?" I questioned.

"Because you're already showing at 6 weeks." He smiled.

"Idiot. You are forgetting that you are a werewolf so of course the baby will grow faster." I smiled.

"Whatever. Let's get going. I need to get the 3 teenage children ready for the full moon tonight." So here we are. In the car.