Chapter 18: Private Number

I woke up to pain tingling in my neck. I touched it as it stinged. I hissed. What the hell?

"Hey how are you feeling?" Derek smiled walking in.

"Exhausted. Hungry and sore. Why do I feel sore. I haven't done anything." I whispered.

"Don't worry its just a side affect. Nothing new." He smiled.

"Side affect to what? Why am I here?" I questioned. He smiled giving me breakfast in bed.

"Aww. You didn't have too. Thank you." I smiled.

"Well your going to need your strength back." He smiled. I began to eat waffles and eggs.

"Derek. Do we have anything planned for today?" Isaac walked into the cable car with Boyd and Erica following behind.

"Hey guys. How's it going?" I smiled.

"Fine." They answered. I looked at Isaac and Boyd as they were eyeing me. Something behind there eyes.

"Get out. Leave." Derek growled throwing Isaac and Boyd out the door. There eyes turning yellow gold as They charged at Derek to get to me.

"Why are they like that?" I questioned.

"Because they sense your faramones. As in your giving off a scent that makes wolves go crazy. And since I imprinted on you We are conected. And you are at your weakest so you won't be able to defend yourself." Derek struggled to keep the beta's under control. He roared causing them to cower down and back away.

"Don't go near her. She is mine." Derek growled. They nodded backing away. They ran out of the station to god knows where. Erica left after them.

"Wait. You made our bond stronger?" I questioned. He nodded. I got off the bed walking over to grab my phone. I went to my camera flipping it to front camera. I lift the phone to my shoulder to see the bite Mark. My hip then began to itch. I began to rub I felt something. I lift my shirt up to reveal a paw with a triskele. It was 2 inches big. I like it.

"Did you get one?" I questioned. He nodded.

"Its angel wings. Same size as your paw one. Same spot." He smiled lifting his shirt up.

"Cool." I smiled.

"Yeah."

"Its 5pm. Derek. You told me You would have me at school. My grades are going to drop. I'm missing so much school." I panicked.

"Hey relax. Don't worry." He smiled. My phone started buzzing. I looked to see my mom calling.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Amanda Where are you. Its almost curfew. You better not be getting high. We don't need you doing that again." She said.

"No mom. I'm not. Don't worry I'll be home soon. I'm studying with Lydia we have a big test." I lied.

"Put her on the phone." She stated. I sighed.

"My mom wants to talk to you." I said. I moved the phone to my other ear.

"Hi Ms. McCall. How's it going?" I said imitating Lydia.

"Just making sure Amanda was telling the truth. Alright. I will leave you to study."

"Bye mom." I sighed. I hung up the phone looking at Derek.

"What?" I questioned as he looked at me.

"Nothing. I mean the mimicing still gets to me. But I also want to know what she meant by getting high again. Your doing drugs? When did you start taking drugs?" He questioned.