Chapter 28: Warning: Rated R

Warning: Sexual content ahead. Do not read if you are easily disturbed. Of you are under the age of 16 do not read. Readers discretion is advised. It will be marked with a **. You have been WARNED.....

ENJOY READING. =)

"What's going on?" Derek questioned.

"I should be asking you the same thing. Derek What is going on with you? Isaac said you're being distant. Is this about this mornings conversation? Or is it about the conversation about the other night?" I questioned.

"Amanda. I'm fine." He lied.

"Did you hear that?" I smirked.

"Hear what?" he questioned.

"The rising of your heart beat. Which means you aren't being honest?" I sighed.

"Amanda. Can we not talk about this. I know how you feel about it." he sighed looking down.

"Derek. Look at me." I sighed lifting his head by the chin as a year slipped down his cheek. I whipped it off.

"Why is having a family so important to you?" I questioned.

"Because. Amanda. I don't have a family. And I am lost without one. Why do you think I made a pack. They don't like me either. This whole thing is because I lost everyone I cared about. I want a family because I don't want to be so alone anymore. I don't want to be the only Hale. I want to have someone I could love as much as I love you." he croaked.

"Derek. Why didn't you tell me that You felt that way." I questioned.

"I was scared. Amanda. I try so hard to be strong. But I can't anymore. Not since I found you."

"Derek." I began as he walked closer to me. He wrapped his hands around my waist leaning in slowly as we shared a slow passionate kiss. My fingers tangling in his hair as he lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked to the cable car missing the door as my back hit the metal wall. I groaned in between the kiss. His tongue licked my lips for permission to enter. I granted his permission as our tongues fought for dominance. His won.

**
He slipped my panties off leaving them on the ground. I undid his belt buckle as I slid his pants down.

"Shouldn't we go to the bed?" I questioned in between kisses.

"Here is fine." He moaned as I began to kiss down his neck to his sweet spot. He pulled his boxers down his member hitting my thigh. He entered me as I adjusted myself.

"Derek." I moaned pushing him deeper inside me.

"Will you give me a family?" he questioned groaning as he began to thrust in and out of me.

"Derek. Please." I moaned. I can't just give it to him. I'm a minor.

"Amanda." He moaned thrusting faster into me.

"I can't." I panted. He went deeper causing me to yell out in pleasure.

"Derek." I screamed out tugging at his hair.

"Why not?" he questioned.

"Because, I'm a minor. And not to mention I'll be dead." I panted.

"I'll slow down." he stated slowing down just a bit.

"No. I'll give it you. But there has to be a specific time to do it." I panted. His movements began to get sloppy as I was reaching my climax. I felt his member twitch as we let our juices go.** He slid out of me slipping his pants on. And I slipped my panties on pulling my skirt down and fixing my clothes.