Chapter 5: Trouble

"Uh coach. My shoulder's hurting. I'm gonna-- i'm gonna sit this one out." Jackson said walking to the benches. Isaac was next. He was breathing heavily. Coach blew the whistle as Isaac ran towards Scott. I ran towards them. They tackled each other in the air as I ducked down. They landed in front of me. My eyes glowing electric blue. As Scott and Isaac were glowing yellow. We were all panting. Coach blew the whistle bringing us back from our stare down. I looked at Isaac in disbelief, I then heard police radio, I looked to my left to see sheriff and two men. I looked at Isaac giving him the 'what did you do' look.

"Don't tell them, Please don't tell them." Isaac pleaded. The sheriff walked up to us.

"Isaac we need to talk. Amanda I'm gonna need to ask you some questions." Sheriff said.

"Why me?" I questioned.

"We have your prints at Isaac's there fresh prints." Sheriff said. What?

"I'm being set up." I Stated.

"No. We have reason to believe you helped out the kill. Amanda it's not the first time you are involved with a killer." Sheriff stated.

"He was exonerated. He had nothing to do with the crime." I snapped.

"Well looks like you attract all the criminals." Sheriff said.

"You are not pulling that on me. Now if you don't have solid evidence then you can't do shit." I yelled.

"Calm down. I'm going to talk to Isaac. I will talk to you later." Sheriff said. I groaned. Sheriff walked away with Isaac.

"Can you hear what there saying?" Stiles questioned.

"His fathers dead. They think he was murdered." I sighed.

"Are they saying he's a suspect?" Stiles asked.

"I'm not sure why?" Scott asked.

"Because they can lock him in a holding cell for 24 hours." Stiles explained

"Like over night?" Scott questioned.

"During the full moon." I sighed.

"How good are those holding cells at holding people?" Scott asked.

"People good. Werewolves probably not that good. " Stiles stated.

"Do you remember when I said I don't have the urge to maim and kill." Scott questioned.

"Yeah."

"Of course."

"He does." Scott said looking at Isaac. I looked at him being escorted. He looked back at me. Why is it that my boyfriends keep getting arrested in front of me?

~In chem class~

"Why would Derek choose Isaac?" Scott questioned looking at me.

"Why are you looking at me like I know?" I glared.

"Peter told me that if the bite doesn't turn you, It'll kill you. And maybe teenagers have a better chance at surviving." Stiles Explained.

"But doesn't being a teenager mean your dad can't hold him?" I questioned.

"Well not unless they have solid evidence. Or a witness." Stiles Stated. Shit.

"Wait, Danny where's Jackson?" I questioned.

"In the principles office talking to his dad." Danny stated.

"What why?" Stiles questioned.

"Maybe because he lives across the street from Isaac." Danny stated.