Chapter 7: Bad Angels.

"Lets get him out of here before Stilinski gets here." I stated standing up still embracing Isaac. He was bent down due to the fact that he was taller than me. We walked out through the back door.

"Derek. Can I speak to you privately?" I questioned. He nodded, as Isaac understood it was personal. I walked away from Isaac.

"What the hell was that. Poor kid was going to check on me." I sighed.

"Well I'm sorry. From my perspective it looked like he was going to attack." Derek sighed.

"You asshole. You scared the poor kid."

"What happened to your head. Has it healed?" Derek questioned.

"Well I cant do my magic here. When light comes out of my palm he would want to know what I am. Right now I just want him to think of me as a werewolf. It'll be safer for less people knowing who I really am." I explained.

"Fine, your gift stays a secret. Now can we go so I can have you all to myself." Derek groaned.

"Sweaty I can't. Isaac is staying with you at the station. He will be out of the radar. The sheriff would come to me first. I seriously need to start making background checks on the people I date. I can't afford always being questioned. Its very annoying." I groaned.

"Alright, fine. But I'm sneaking away to have a great night." Derek smirked.

"Alright. Can you be a little more obvious. That smirk needs to be wiped of with acid." I stated.

"I love you" Derek smiled.

"I love me too." I smirked. I made my way to Isaac.

"We got to go. Like Now. Um. You're staying at Derek's for a while. At least until they stop looking for you." I sighed. He nodded. We walked to the woods. Shortcut to Derek's. We walked silently enjoying the sounds of the crickets. As we got further down the path the crickets got quieter. We reached this spot were no crickets chirped. Everything was silent. Something is wrong.

"Run. Don't ask why. Run" I whispered. We ran trying to escape the woods but they seemed never ending. I felt a hand grab my arm pulling me to a stop, I screamed. Derek and Isaac looked back.

"Go with out me. Go." I yelled. They ran until they were out of my sight.

"'Ah well if it isn't the famous Amanda. We've been watching you. We see darkness in you. Sure you may have them fooled. But we see whats inside." Stranger said gripping me tightly. I struggled.

"Let her go. She hasn't killed anyone." Dean said appearing in front of us.

"Castiel, You say that now. But wait until she starts ripping a hole in everybody's neck." Stranger said.

"Castiel? What the hell is going on." I questioned. Who the hell is Castiel

"Oh he hasn't told you. Well his name is Castiel. He is possessing a hunter who's gone off the radar. Come on out, let's see you." Stranger pushed. Dean I mean Castiel came out of deans body. He was wearing a suit with a long drench coat. I looked at the floor to see a passed out Dean.

"Who are you?" I questioned.

"Castiel. I am here to protect you. I used Dean to get close to you. I knew You would have a thing for him. You do have a thing for the bad boys." Castiel answered.

"You lied to me about who you were. You were inside a hunter. Do you realize he is going to go after my friends. My brother. You brought the real monster to beacon hills. But you just created a monster out of me." I growled. My vision turning dark. I held my hand out to my side the blade appearing in my hand. I stabbed the stranger. His eyes and mouth flashing a bright light. As soon as that happened more guys appeared with blades in their hand as well. This was going to turn into a blood bath. I smirked.