Chapter 48: Furies

"You have no Idea what I'm talking about do you?" Matt questioned looking at Scott. Key word. Scott.

"Was-- Was he the guy who stabbed out his eyes?" Scott questioned.

"God. That's oedipus, you dumbass.The furies are deities of vengeance. Their tears ran of blood, and they had snakes for hair. If there was a crime that had gone unpunished, The furies would do the punishing. Jackson is my fury. And when I saw him the next night, it was like this bond had been cemented between the two of us. " Matt said looking at jackson in the hallway.

"Then go out with him. He's Everyones type. Except for danny, which is pretty funny." I chuckled lightly.

"I knew he had killed Lahey for me, And I knew he would do it again. So I went to Tucker's garage. I even paid for an oil change. And guess what. He didn't even recognize me." Matt rose his voice.

"Oh, Shocker." I sassed.

"So when he wasn't looking, I took a shot of him with my camera. And in a few hours, he was dead." Matt stated. My breathing had elevated slightly. I could still hear his cry for help, and I was helpless. His cry still haunts me. sure he was an ass. but he didn't deserve to die.

"So I took more pictures. All I had to do was take their picture... And Jackson would take their life." Matt smirked. The lights went out at the station causing an alarm to go off."

"What's this?" Matt questioned.

"What's that? What's going on?" Matt panicked.

"I don't know." Scott stated. Soon enough gunfire was heard as bullets came flying breaking the windows.

"Ahh, son of a bitch." I yelled out as one went across my side. I fell to the ground.

"Derek!" I yelled. A smoke grenade was thrown inside. It let out a ring as it exploded letting gas go. I quickly scurried out of the room. I went where Derek And Stiles where.

"Take him. Go." Derek ordered as Scott picked stiles up and taking him out. Derek leaned against the chair.

"Derek." I called out touching his shoulder. He faced me as he was wolfed out. He roared as I heard a shriek in the distance.

"Help me get this bullet out. " I gasped.

"Hold on Baby. This will hurt." Derek sighed. His nail extended to a claw. I lifted my shirt up as Derek went to my side where the bullet was lodged, he dug it out with his claw as I tried to prevent myself from yelling. He removed it successfully. I felt dizzy as the blood was leaking out more than before. I pushed down on the wound causing a light to gleam from my palm. I could feel the wound heal itself. Once I was healed I became lightheaded. I almost lost my balance when Derek held on to me.

"I'm fine, Come on we need to check on my mom." I started walking to the jail cell. Matt had punched sheriff Stilinski knocking him out. Derek stood by the door growling. Great my mom is going to see and this isn't going to be good. Jackson appeared at the other door as he was in Kanima mode. The Kanima shrieked as Derek charged after him. They fought, as Jackson used the cell pool to kick Derek making him fly to a table. Jackson looked at my mom who was inside the cell. Scott came and clawed jackson from behind. As he threw him across the room, the Kanima came charging at me. I did a flip as I kicked Jackson away. Derek got back to his feet as he went after jackson. That kick gave me power and I slowly rose to my feet.