Chapter 31: Hospitalized

Derek
I grabbed Amanda's stash taking it with me.

Me: Hey I'm gonna go home.

Amanda: oh. Okay. Sorry we couldn't do movie night. Maybe tomorrow. But first I need to talk my way out of this grounding I have.

Me: You got grounded. Seriously. What happened?

Amanda: well my idiot brother got a restraining order. Funny as hell. Until I got grounded and I still don't know the reason.

I walked out of her house going to the station. When I walked in Erica and Isaac were waiting there.

"Um can I help you?" I questioned going into the cable car and putting Amanda's stash inside a seat cushion. Isaac walked in.

"We're going to need Amanda, Scott, and Stiles' help. We have no choice." I sighed.

"So why do we need there help?" Isaac questioned.

"Because that thing is harder to kill than I thought. And I still don't know who it is." I sighed.

"And they do?" Isaac questioned.

"They might. Which is why I need one of you to get on there good side." I stated.

"Amanda, Scott or Stiles?" Erica questioned.

"Either." I answered grabbing the chest I have to chain werewolves.

"You know the full moon is coming Derek." Isaac stated.

"I'm aware of that."

"These look comfortable." Erica sarcastically said pulling out a metalic head band with screws to go inside the head.

"You said you were going to teach us to change whenever we wanted." Isaac stated. I walked to the table across from them.

"There hasn't been time." I stated.

"But if you lock us up during the full moon that means your going alone when you face the argents." Isaac explained.

"They haven't found us." I stated.

"Yet. So how about we forget the kanima." Isaac stated.

"We can't. There was something about the way Gerrard looked at it. He wasn't afraid at all. I don't know what he knows or what he's planning. But I'm sure about one thing. We have to find it first." I stated facing the two beta's. I heard the door open as I looked up to see Amanda's feet going down the stairs quickly. Uh-oh.

"Derek!  Where is my stash?!" she yelled an angry expression on her face.

"I don't know what your talking about." I stated.

"You know exactly what I am talking about. You went through my things." She growled. She shut her eyes as she sniffed the air. She opened her eyes as they were red. She walked to the cable car as she came back out with her stash.

"You lied. This is mine. You had no right to take it from me." she growled as lightning was seen from outside lighting up the room with blue her wings seen in the shadows as they slowly rose. I rushed grabbing the stash from her and ran towards a bucket of water. She saw I was holding it above the bucket.

"No Derek Don't." She rushed.

"You need to get rid of it Amanda." I stated.

"Its all I have. Its my only escape." She sighed.

"Escape from what?" I questioned. She looked down. Clenched her fist then unflinching it to reveal some pills.

"Amanda don't." I yelled dropping the bag in the water running over to her But he popped the pills in her mouth as she swallowed.