Chapter 16: Getting High.

I got out of his grip going into my car. I started my car driving to my house. Its still early. I have at lead an hour to get ready. I arrived my house in a few minutes. I got out going into the house unlocking my bedroom door. I got in making my way to my bathroom. I began the shower. I did the usual routine. Freshened up shaving here and there. I hoped out when I was clean. I got dressed drying my hair. I applied some dark make up. Once I was ready I drove to school. Well I have to stay away from Stiles. So that also means not talking to Scott. So I'll have to find something to do. I walked into the office where Lydia walked in.

"Hey Lydia. I wanted to apologize. I'm sorry for being so mean. I just got so upset with you hitting on my boyfriend. And I'm sorry for being mean." I sighed.

"Look. I want to apologize for hitting on your boyfriend. And for not apologizing sooner. I've so caught up on my ego that I lost my best friend." Lydia smiled. She embraced me in a hug.

"How are you feeling. I mean since that night?" I questioned.

"Well I'm good. My mom is making me see the school counslor. Will you wait for me. I don't want to do this alone." she asked.

"Sure." I smiled as I sat on the chairs next to her.

"Nice gloves." Some guys said to Lydia i didn't really pay any mind to the guy. But his voice did sound strangely familiar. Like a child hood friend I know.

"Thank you." Lydia smiled

"So what's you brain of sycosis?." he questioned.

"Really?"

"We're both here for something we don't have to be ashamed of it." he replied.

"I have an acute phobia of people prying into my personal life. You?" Lydia stated.

"Compulsively drawn to cute but narcissistic girls." He replied. I wanted to laugh but I just befriended Lydia. So I held it in.

"Are you ready Lydia?" Ms. Or Mrs. Morall questioned. Lydia walked in with attitude. I looked at the mystery guy. I nearly choked on my spit. A image of young Peter Hale was sitting there. I got off my seat sitting next to him.

"Oh my god. Peter?. How are you. How is this even possible?" I questioned Well I began to poke his face. It felt so real. Creepy.

"Well that's why you are here. You make me real." he smiled

"Right. So how is operation bring you back to life going?" I questioned picking at my nail polish.

"Slower than expected. But I will find a way. Why do you look gothic?" he questioned.

"Don't ask. I'm not in the mood. Remember you have to do it before the blue moon." I stated.

"I got it. Alright." he sighed.

"I forgot how cute you were when you were a teen. Its hot." I smiled.

"I'm to old for you." he sighed.

"Right like that will ever stop me. I mean I think Isaac is the only guy I dated who was my age. Anyways Tell Lydia that I had to go. And that I'll talk to her later." I stated.