Chapter 27: Trap Practice

"You think you can escape me? Oh how wrong you are."

"How did you find me?" I questioned.

"I see all Amanda. More than you think. Now my friend is going to kill someone. I'm sure you're familiar with him. He is a scailey creature." He smirked.

"Jackson. You're controlling him. You're doing this. Why are you killing people." I rambled.

"Oh you are the smart one aren't you. Now. Look down." he stated. I looked and saw I had a baby bump. I gasped.

"Now. This is going to happen." He stated. Jackson was shifted like the kanima as it walked over to me. I backed up against the wall. Jackson lifted his claws up as He stabbed me in the stomach with his claws. I gasped looking down. As blood poured out, tears wailing in my eyes.

"If you don't want this to happen stay out of the way." he threatened. Jackson then slashed my throat as I gurgled up blood falling lifeless the the ground looking up with My eyes open.

I gasped awake choking for air. What does that mean?

"Hey are you alright?" Derek questioned sitting up.

"I'm fine. I'm--I have to get to work." I sighed.

"Amanda your hands are shaking." Derek pointed out.

"I know. But I'm alright." I slightly smiled. I got off bed gathering my things.

"Amanda." Derek got off the bed walking over to me wrapping me in a hug.

"Derek. I don't want to be late."

"Amanda. I know What you dreamt about. You're forgetting I can feel your feelings. So please don't hide this from me." He sighed. I let a year slip.

"I'm sorry. I can't tell you this. It was about HIM." I stated.

"He's still haunting your dreams do you know who it is?" he questioned.

"No. I can't see his face. But if I were to hear his voice I would recognize it anywhere." I stated.

"We will find out who it is. I Promise." He kissed the top of my head.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you." I got out of his grip as I walked to my car driving to the animal clinic. I parked my car in the parking lot getting out and walking in to work.

"Amanda. Will you turn the sign to close its time to learn your weaknesses and how to prevent from getting stuck and killed." Deaton explained.

"Am I late for work?" I questioned putting the sign to CLOSED.

"No. I am closing early because there are no appointments and we need to train you. So you know what to expect when you are in a circumstance involving the traps." he stated. I walked to the back room as I stopped walking Deaton lit the floor on fire. The flames circles around me.

"What are you doing?" I questioned as I was about to touch the fire.

"Don't touch it. It can kill you. This is a trap. It will keep you in. You aren't as powerless. This is holy fire its kind of like mountain ash." Deaton explained.

"How do I get out?" I questioned.

"A barrier has to interupt the flames. Just like mountain ash. If it is messed with then you can escape. So find anything to use to your advantage." Deaton explained walking out of the room.

"Deaton!" I called out. I heard the front door open.

"I'm going home. Good luck with that." Deaton called out. The door shut as I heard it lock.

"Deaton!" I called out. Nothing. I began to panic.

"Ok. I need to concentrate." I sighed looking around the room. I saw the sprinklers on the ceiling. If I just set this one off then I should be able to break free. I looked at it as I began to twist it with my mind. Soon enough I broke it and water poured down causing the flame to extinguish. I shut the sprinkler as I began to walk out of the fire circle. When I was about to walk out I pumped into something. I looked down to see I was trapped. I sighed. I tried using my powers only this time I am powerless.

"What the hell?" I gasped. I heard the door open as footsteps were walking my way. I looked up.

"Isaac? What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Um. I saw you come in. So I thought we could talk." he explained.

"I'm kind of busy. How about we do this another time." I stated walking around trying to find something to break the trap.

"What are you looking for?" Isaac questioned.

"I don't know yet. But I need something." I sighed when I found a knife. I tried to grab a hold of it My hand couldn't reach for it. The trap lit up causing it to sting my body. I pulled back. I looked up at isaac.

"I can't get out."

"How are you trapped?" he questioned.

"I don't know WHAT it is." I growled pulling out my blade stabbing it to the ground next to the ground causing a crack to form and move to the seal. When the seal broke my I could feel my eyes change colors. A light shooting from the seal. I stood up dusting my my cloths.

"Whoa. What was that." Isaac questioned.

"It was a trap. What color are my eyes?" I questioned.

"There a green blue color. It looks aqua color almost." He explained.

"Cool." I smiled.

"Aren't you going to change your eye color back to blue?" he questioned.

"I wish I could. But when something involving my gift is interrupted everything in me gets interrupted. The ability to keep my eyes from changing gets ruined. And when I do get that ability back my eyes stay the that color for a few hours. Maybe days. That's why I wear sunglasses sometimes." I explained cleaning up the mess at the clinic. Once everythi g was spotless I walked out of the clinic locking up.

"Where are we going?" I questioned looking at Isaac.

"Derek's." he stated getting in my car.

"Why are we going to Derek's?" I questioned getting into the drivers seat.

"I figured you two needed to talk. He is upset. And well you seem distant as well. And He isn't happy either. You made him happy enough not to lose control on anyone." he explained.

"Has he hurt any of you?" I questioned cupping his cheek with one hand.

"No. He knows how upset you'll get. But he isn't really there. Its like he's lost inside of his head." Isaac sighed.

"I'll see what I can do. But you and who ever is there need to go somewhere so I could speak to him alone." I stated.

"Trust me I learned. You are very loud. 'Oh Derek. Yeah Right there. Don't stop.' You know there are other people that stay with Derek. I don't want to keep hearing you moan and yell like that. Its disturbing." he explained.

"Oh my god. You hear us when we are together? I didn't think I was loud. I'm So sorry." I apologized my face turning red. I turned on the car and I backed out of the clinic.

"You cannot repeat what we just spoke about to anyone." I stated.

"Deal." I parked outside of the train station walking down the stair to talk to Derek.

"Out everbody out." I growled as I walked towards Derek.

"Why should I listen to you?" Erica sassed.

"Leave." I roared as she backed away walking out with Boyd and Isaac.