Chapter 9: There Has To Be An Alternative

"Amanda your friends are here." Isaac interrupted. I smiled.

"Thanks." I walked to the guys.

"Alright um Isaac knows nothing about angels, he thinks they exist but he doesn't know they have human vessels. So we need to tell him slowly. He will be mad at me for lying to him, But I deserve it." I explained. We walked over to the cable car sitting at the table. Isaac say next to me. I looked at Samandriel. He just gave me a nod.

"Isaac we have to tell you something that no one else needs to know. This will be between the 5 of us." I explained.

"What is it?" Isaac questioned.

"I'm not what you think I am. I'm different." I sighed.

"What are you talking about.?" Isaac asked.

"Amanda Is not a werewolf Isaac, she is something beautiful." Derek smiled.

"Do show Isaac what you are. This will be magnificent." Samandriel smiled. I sighed.

"Follow me." I sighed. I walked out of the cable car. I sighed closing my eyes. I opened them, flashing electric blue my wings slowly displayed themselves.

"You're an angel?" Isaac questioned. He didn't look pleased at all.

"Surprise? I haven't told anyone because they will assume I'm dead. Because angels are spirits I guess you could say. Sam and Cas are just light they have a vessel to hold there true nature with out it they are just bright lights. I didn't want you to see me differently." I explained.

"When I said you were my guardian angel in the woods, were you an angel then?" he questioned. I nodded.

"You kept this from me. Why didn't you tell me. I thought you trusted me? You keep this from me for months and I'm just finding out my girlfriend is an angel. If we can't have honesty we should be in a relationship. You were right we need to break up." Isaac looked at me with disgust. Years welling up in my eyes causing my vision to blur.

"Isaac." I began.

"No Amanda we are done!" He yelled. I could hear my heart shatter. A lump formed in my throat. My breathing accelerating. My mouth slightly opened. Darkness entered my blood stream, no longer able to control my actions or words. I was trapped in my body as SHE took control.

"I hate you. I wish I never met you. Go to hell Isaac. I'm glad you made me realise I don't need you. You want to know the real me? Well you're about to. Prepare to meet your worst nightmare." SHE growled.

"Amanda calm down. Don't do anything you'll regret." Derek begged. SHE glared at Isaac. An evil smirk slowly appeared on my face. I slowly made my way to Isaac. My wings ignited in flames.

"Isaac. You know I never really loved You. I never could stand you. I never cared for you. In fact Derek knows how much I couldn't stand being with you. You are a pathetic scared child. Boohoo daddy used to beat you. Who cares." SHE barked.

"Stop what are you doing. Isaac is going to hate me. Don't do this please. He's been through enough. He doesn't need You to stab him in the back." I yelled.

"Shut up Amanda. He awakened me. And he will pay. If that means crushing him like a bug, then I will." SHE growled.

"Isaac don't listen to her. That's not Amanda. She's someone else. Her eyes are black." Samandriel spoke.

"Of course its me Sami." SHE cooed.

"Get out of my body. Leave Isaac alone. You can't do this Who are you? Why are you doing this?" I questioned.

"Oh Amanda. I'm you. I'm your darkness. When I am upset, I am awaken. Amanda I'm the demon of you soul. The one that all angels fear. The one who deserves to be in hell." SHE chuckled.

"Get out of me. I don't want you. Leave me alone." I yelled.

"I'm not removed that easily." SHE smirked.

"Amanda would never hurt the ones she loves. Especially Isaac. She loves him. The way she looks at him is with admiration. You only have pure evil. You're not Amanda." Samandriel said.

"Oh you are a clever one aren't you. But you're right. I'm not Amanda, that pathetic loser deserves to be dead. I'm Eve. A better version of Amanda. Now if you wont join me. Then I will destroy every single one of you. Amanda and I will become one. It will be the begging of the end. She will be trapped in her own body. No one able to save her." Eve laughed.

"No. I won't join you. I will never join you. Now get out of my body." I yelled.

"Samandriel please help me. Get her out of me. I don't want to go dark!" I yelled making Eve disappear for a second.

"Shut up you pathetic angel. You Don't need saving. You will become a fallen like me." Eve smiled.

"She will be No such thing. She isn't like you." Castiel spoke.

"Oh But She will be. There is No way you can stop me." She smirked.

"Are you sure?" Samandriel smiled. He pulled out a ring. He walked over to Eve. He grabbed her hand slipping the ring on. As the ring was on my ring finger I felt like myself. In control.

"What the hell happened? Where's Eve?" I questioned feeling light headed.

"As long as that ring is on, you will be in control. But the minute it comes off and something gets you upset she will return with strength. So don't lost it or take it off for anything." Sam explained. I sighed.

"Does this mean I am like a demon Angel? Is that why the other angels fear me? How do I stop the darkness?" I questioned.

"Amanda the only way to get rid of her is if you die. I won't let that happen. You mean a lot to me." Sam sighed.

"If this I become out of control I want you to kill me. It will send that darkness to hell, and I will be in peace. But I want you to kill me when the ring isn't strong enough to hold her back. I want you to stick the angel blade in me." I sighed.

"Amanda that will kill you, and her. There will be no chance of you surviving this. We will find a way to expel her from you." Castiel explained.

"It will be easier if you just kill me." I sighed.

"Amanda you're not thinking straight. Let them figure it out." Isaac begged.

"No Isaac. This is how it will end, Killing me and her. That way no one will be hurt." I croaked.

"Amanda you cant be serious, I am not letting them kill you, There has to be an alternative. Anything." Derek rushed his words. I smiled sadly at him.

"Its alright Derek. It will be for the best. I don't want you to be hurt." I whispered looking at the ground like it was the most important thing in the world.

"Please We need to find an alternative." Isaac begged.

"We will see what we can do. I'll keep in touch." Cas smiled. I smiled back.

"I'm going. I might make it to gym." I sighed.

"Everything will be fine." Samandriel smiled kissing my cheek.

"I just hope you're right." I sighed walking out the door. Well I guess I should try to live a normal life for now. I got into my car driving to the school. I parked my car running to the locker room. I got dressed into my gym clothes. I really need to keep busy. If I don't keep my mind busy I am going to lose it. I walked into the gym class. The wall was out. That means we have to climb the damn wall.