Chapter 26: Dean?

I woke up to the light shinging in my face. I groaned As there was a pounding in my head. I checked the time on my phone. It was noon. I'm very late for school. Oh Well. I got off bed walking to my closet. Grabbing a high waisted skirt with a tight crop top setting it on my bed. I grabbed black lace panted with the matching bra. I walked to my bathroom starting the shower. Once I finished doing my routine. I got out drying my body with the towel. I slipped on my undergarments walking to my room I slipped on the outfit. And pulled out some long socks from my drawer putting them on. I grabbed my sweater and my black shoes. I walked to my bathroom blow drying my hair and curling it. I grabbed my purse putting my wallet and phone inside. I grabbed my car keys as I walked out of my room.

"Max come on." I smiled. He followed me outside to my car as I let him in the passenger side. I got in the drivers seat going to the animal clinic. I parked my car opening the door as max got out from my side. We Walked into the animal clinic.

"Hey Deaton. Its time for his check up." I smiled.

"As yes. Come on max. It won't be to long." Deaton smiled.

"Go on maxi mommy will wait right here." I smiled. Max walked to the back with Deaton. I sat downI feeling my phone vibrate so I pulled it out to see I got a message.

Derek: Where are you?

Me: The animal clinic why?

Derek: We Need to talk.

Me: You know how much I hate those words.

The door opened as the bell dinged indicating someone walked in. I look up to see Derek. I sighed.

"Its nothing bad I promise." Derek smiled.

"What is it then? Because if its about not listening to You about yesterday, I'm sorry."

"No. I knew you weren't going to listen. But that's not why unwanted to talk." He stated sitting down next to me.

"Then what is it?" I questioned.

"Where's max?" Derek questioned.

"He's getting his shots. My poor baby." I pouted.

"If your like this over max. I wonder what you will be like of we have a baby." He chuckled.

"Good question. I don't know. Like I said. Its too soon for anything." I smiled.

"What did you take last night?" Derek questioned.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Your pupils were dialated. So you took drugs." he stated.

"I don't remember. All I remember was being at the club and taking shots. Then after that its a blur. But I did remember seeing Jackson naked." I stated.

"You didn't do anything with him did you?" he questioned. .

"No. I didn't. He was outside after--"

"Alright max you're good to go." Deaton smiled letting max go.

"Come on maxi. Thanks again Deaton." I smiled.

"Amanda I need you to come to work tonight." Deaton said.

"Alright." I smiled walking out of the clinic going to my car. I opened the door helping max in the back. I got up closing the door.

"Do you want to go clubbing?" Derek questioned.

"Can't I have to work." I stated. Getting into the drivers seat.

"What about after work?" he questioned.