Chapter 11: Let Me Die

I collapsed to the floor as I held Samandriel's lifeless body. Thunder booming as my heart shattered. Rain pored down on us as if heaven is sad to lose one of there special angels.

"Sam. I love you." I cried as I held him tightly to me. The world didn't feel complete. My other half is dead. He isn't with me. He was my everything. He made me feel special. That cute clueless angel made me happy. I didn't appreciate what I had. And now that he's gone. I feel so empty. I feel my life crumbling underneath me. I kissed his warm lips one last time before he disappeared from my arms. I sobbed. I looked up to see the dark rainy sky. The stars were covered by the clouds..

I backed up against a tree hugging my legs. I was drenched in rain. I looked up at the night sky. I let out a cry. I couldn't feel anything . Everything is just numb. My surroundings feel like a nightmare I want to wake up from. I blankly stared at the high sky. My heart heavy at the lost of my mate. Incomplete. That's how I felt. I felt like I am useless. Pieces of me died with him. I felt a metal in my hand. I looked down to see the ring he told me to wear. I read the inside as I noticed it had writing. My love to the moon and back. Tears slid down my face. I slipped the ring on my ring finger.

Tears running down my face. I never expected him to leave like this. I thought we had forever. I thought there was a future with us. I thought he would always be there. There is no bringing him back. There is no changing what happened. He could have been killed a different way. His lifeless body falling into the ground without me knowing what happened to him.

So many emotions going through me. I was angry. I was upset. I was broken. I was numb. I was nothing. I'm nothing. He made me feel special. He made me want to be someone in life. Now he's gone and I don't know what to do. I don't know how I should feel. I loved him. He's gone and I can't change any of that. I have to let go. But I can't just say goodbye. I can't just forget him. He was good. I wanted him to live. He was the only one who deserves to live. He sacrificed his life to save me. I gave him nothing in return. I had nothing to give him. He gave me everything and I was selfish. Why couldn't it just be me. Why couldn't he just kill me instead. Why didn't he just kill me. He would be alive and one of the kindest angels there is. But he saved me instead. I sobbed clutching my stomach. I yelled out. Crying my heart out. Crying until I ran out of tears.

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. I slightly woke up to see I was still in the woods. I sighed getting up off the floor. A light was hitting my face as I looked down I saw Sam's phone. I picked it up. Something was telling me to look in it. So I unlocked his phone to see it was in his photos. There was a video on there. I clicked on it to play.

"Hello my beautiful Amanda. If you are watching this, I was the alternative. Now I want you to know it's not the end. We will always have each other. I made plenty of videos to have you remember me by. You will never be lonely. Each video is for each emotion you feel. I want you to keep my phone with you. It will be like I'm still there. Baby don't worry about me. I will always love you. I know you can't see me. But that doesn't mean I don't want you to feel me." He smiled. How could he look so happy knowing he was going to die. How was he so ready for death. I walked to my car. Once I got there I got in starting up the engine. I got home getting ready for school. I don't feel like socializing but I need to get to school. Once I was ready I drove to the place I call hell.