Chapter 25: Clubbing At The Club

I ran after the kanima only to stop dead in my tracks hiding behind a cement wall. I saw Derek circle around the alley way stopping trying to hear the kanima. As the kanima snuck up behind him. They began to fight. A black SUV pulled up. Causing Derek hide a few feet beside me. Chris got out of the car and started to shoot the kanima as it fell to the ground. Chris looked around for Derek. The kanima through Chris to the cement wall opposite from me. The kanima walked up to Gerard a weird connection happened between them Scott pushed the kanima out of the way. As Scott looked at Gerard then ran off after the kanima.

"Amanda?" Derek questioned. I looked up my eyes widening. As I ran after Scott winding up at a club.

"Why here?" I questioned as I stopped hiding on the side of the building.

"Didn't Derek tell you to go home." Scott questioned.

"Well yah. But when have I ever listened to him?" I questioned.

"Well you listened to Isaac and Erica." Scott stated.

"Alright that was one time." I sighed. Stiles joined us soon after scaring Scott and I.

"Sorry sorry. Did you see where he went?" Stiles questioned.

"I lost him." Scott answered

"What, you couldn't catch a scent?" Stiles questioned.

"I don't think he has one." Scott stated.

"Alright any clue where he's going?" Stiles questioned.

"To kill someone."

"Ah. That explains the claws, and the fangs, and all that. Makes perfect sense now." Stiles mocked. Scott have him the seriously look.

"What? Scott come on. I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone okay? Sarcasm is my only defense." Stiles stated.

"Just help me find it." Scott sighed.

"Not 'it' Jackson." I corrected.

"I know.. I-i know."

"Alright. But does he know that? Did anybody else see him back at your house?" Stiles questioned.

"Ah I mean, I don't think so. But he already passed Derek's test anyway." Scott explained.

"Yeah that just the thing how did he pass the test?" Stiles questioned

"I don't know." Scott sighed.

"Maybe its like an either or thing." Stiles stated.

"Derek said that a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom right? When is the kanima not the kanima?" I questioned

"When its Jackson." Scott stated. Scott and I looked at the people going in to the club. Stiles tapped my shoulder.

"Ah. Dude. See that?" Stiles questioned.

"He's inside."

"What's he going to do in there?" I questioned.

"I know who he's after." Scott stated. I looked at Scott. I looked where he was looking at and I saw Danny.

"What how? What Did you smell something?" Stiles questioned.

"Armani." We went to the back of the club to see if we could sneak in the back door.

"Aw, come on. Alright, maybe there's, like, a, uh-- a window we could climb through, or some kind of...handle We could rip off with supernatural strength. How'd I not think of that one?" Stiles stated as we walked into the club. Music blared in my ears as we walked into the club I realized we just walked into a gay club.