Chapter 13: Ice Rink

"Boyd. I just want to talk. Come on Boyd please, Did Derek tell you everything? and I don't just mean going out of control on the full moons, I mean everything." Scott questioned a few distance away from Boyd.

"He told me about the hunters." Boyd said. He was sat on the ice smoother machine.

"And That's not enough for you to say no. Whatever you want there's other ways to get it." Scott explained.

"I just wanna not eat lunch alone everyday." Boyd replied.

"If you're looking for friends you can do a lot better than Derek." Scott said, Derek came out of hiding with his little posy. Derek had a hold of my waist.

"That really hurts Scott. I mean if you're going to review me. at least take a consensus. Erica, how's life been for you since we met." Derek questioned.

"hmm In a word, Transformative." She said displaying her fangs letting out a growl.

"Isaac."

"Ah well i'm a little bummed about being a fugitive. But other than that i'm great." He answered.

"Wait hold on. This isn't exactly a fair fight." Scott inquired

"Then go home Scott." Derek smirked

"I meant fair for them." He growled wolfing out. Erica and Isaac wolfed out, I grabbed a hold of Isaac as eh yanked out of my grip. I sighed. Erica and Isaac fought my brother. My brother beating both of them.

"Don't you get it. He's not doing this for you. He's just adding to his own power. It's all about him. He makes you feel like he's giving you some kind of gift. When all he's done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs." Scott growled sliding a passed out Erica and Isaac.

"It's true. It is about power." Derek Smirked walking towards Scott. He wolfed out as he went over to Scott. Derek punched Scott, only to have him fight back. Derek scratched Scott's abdomen. Derek punched Scott to the ground. Derek put his foot on Scott's chest. I could see Scott struggling to breath. I rushed to Derek. I pushed him off Scott. I glared at Derek.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I needed to prove a point."

"Well you've proven you haven't changed. Was all you did for me a lie. Everything we had, was nothing but a point to be proven."

"Amanda, I didn't mean it like that."

"Right. Just go. Leave!"

Derek sighed as he began to walk away with his pack. Boyd jumped off the snow vehicle.

"Don't, you don't want to be like them." Scott groaned.

"You're right. I want to be like you." Boyd said lifting his shirt to reveal a bite. He actually did it. I held my hand out for Scott to get. He grabbed my hand as I helped him out. We drove to the animal clinic.

"Why aren't you healing." Scott sighed looking at his cuts from Derek. We walked to the back.

"Because it's from an alpha." Deaton said as he was looking over a body. It was placed in the middle of the room on the metal table.

"Whoa."

"I think maybe we better have that talk now." Deaton said. I sighed looking down.

"They're coming back so we don't have much time to talk." Deaton rushed, pouring rubbing alcohol on a cotton.

"Ah what is that." Scott questioned lifting his shirt up.

"Rubbing alcohol you don't want it to get infected do you?" Deaton questioned, Scott shaking his head.