Chapter 14: Stay Away.

We have been at the garage for a long time the mechanic is taking longer than we expected.

"Maybe you should go talk to him. I mean it took longer than we expected." I shrugged. He got off the seat going to the mechanic.

"Hey, Hey! W-what do you think you're doing? All I needed was a starter." He stated.

"Yeah but it looks like your whole exhaust systems got to be replaced."

"Why do I get the feeling you're slightly overestimating the damage." Stiles questioned.

"Its probably gonna go around 12 hundred parts in labor." Mechanic said.

"Are you kidding this thing doesn't even have a catalytic converter, And yes I know what a catalytic converter is." Stiles mocked.

"You know what a limited slip differential is?" mechanic questioned

"Uh. No." Stiles sighed.

"I do." I smiled.

"Coming more like 15 hundred." he said.

"Okay just finish i'll be back here, Seething in bits of rage." Stiles growled. He and I grabbed the door knob at the same time. Slime was all over it.

"Gross what is this?" I questioned

"Ah nice real sanitary quality establishment your running here." He groaned.

"Figures." He said looking at a lacrosse picture from beacon hills. Stiles pulled out his phone.

"What the." He said as he tried to type.

"Stiles I can't feel my hand." I panicked. He looked up at me. He looked over at the mechanic. I saw a clawed hand. I fell to the ground landing on my back.

"Ah Hey. Hey. Heey." Stiles tried calling the mechanic. The creature slit the back of his neck paralyzing its victim. Oh my god. Its the same creature that killed Isaac's dad. And that hunter. The creature cut the pressure Val to the lift holding Stiles keep up. It slowly went down. Stiles fell landing on top of me. Stiles was trying to call someone.

"Help me. Help me. Help. Help. help me. Help me. Help-" the mechanic called out but it was muffled. He didn't finish his last word as the jeep holder crushed the guy. I looked at Stiles. There was a hiss we looked at the door to see the reptilian creature. Our breathing getting heavy.

"911 What's your emergency?" The operator questioned. Stiles told the last there was an accident to send the sheriff. We stayed parlayed for a while. I was soon able to move. I pushed Stiles off of me. I helped him up as he slowly got feeling.

"We tell your dad that we saw him like that when we got here. Nothing of this sort." I explained. Holding my paralyzed arm. Soon we heard sirens. I sighed.

"Amanda. How is it that you got over the paralysis quicker than I did." he questioned.

"I used my hand." I smiled. I was Soon feeling my arm again. My fingers were still numb.

"You could un-paralyze yourself. What else can you do? I mean why didnt you use your magic to make the paralysis wear off." Stiles questioned wailing his arms around like a maniac.

"Well I forgot I could use it. So don't blame me." I stated. I heard sirens outside the place.

"There here. Let me do all the talking." Stiles sighed. I nodded.

"Hey dad."

"Hey. You know the drill Stiles. I'm going to ask you some questions." His dad explained.